• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bad News

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Nate Irving looks like he is heading to the IR. Kind of surprising since he was supposed to be week to week but looks like the team decided this was the best course of action for the team. They also then signed Todd Davis off the waiver wire. He was cut from the Saints earlier this week. Not much info on him other than he was an undrafted rookie this past draft and has experience at both inside and outside linebacker.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thankfully Brandon Marshall has really started to come on the past few weeks. Can't wait to get Trev back too......we're really gonna need him to stay healthy the rest of the year. Never even heard of Todd Davis. Obviously, just an emergency depth signing, so I hope nobody else goes down.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not good news at all. Hopefully Trevathon will come back healthy because the Broncos will need him to make a run in the playoffs. Next man up I guess.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thankfully Brandon Marshall has really started to come on the past few weeks. Can't wait to get Trev back too......we're really gonna need him to stay healthy the rest of the year. Never even heard of Todd Davis. Obviously, just an emergency depth signing, so I hope nobody else goes down.
Mr Davis will be a stud on special teams and ( can`t remember what Cal school he played at) but vs COLO a yr or so, he was unstoppable. High motor, not super big but makes up for it in tenacity and speed. Like I mentioned, I expect we will se him on special teams soon for now.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^Good deal. Obviously we're thin as could be, so we had to add somebody. I'll be looking for him on Sunday. I could look, but I'm lazy right now........when is Trev expected back? Can't be more than a couple more weeks, right?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trev comes back in week 15 actually. He has to be out so long with being on IR. He should return to practice though in about two weeks then play two after that. So I guess you could say we have to survive another month without him.