• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bacarri Rambo

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think he can win the backup spot or is he likely gone?

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well he already beat out thomas last year. rambo will be our back up

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
way too early to give up on a 6th rounder . he has a decent shot at being a very good BU safety , maybe a solid starter :noidea:

Tdog21Skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well he already beat out thomas last year. rambo will be our back up

When did he beat out Thomas? Thomas got hurt in the first pre season game against the Titans, as for Rambo he'll probably be a backup.

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are probably right, but he was so bad on his angles that it appeared to me to be an instinctual problem. One that they can only improve some. I remember after the preseason game vs Pittsburgh where Ryan Clark was on the field with him trying to coach him on what he was doing wrong. I hope he ends up playing 10 years for us and becomes a solid player.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it is too early to give up on any 2nd year player. He was thrown into a starting position way before he was ready. This is a perfect example of what happens when you rush a player to play before they are prepared. He became so confused that he actually got worse. He has the physical talent, he just needs to be brought along at a more manageable pace. Lets see how he does coming into camp this year. He should see a marked improvement. If not, then we worry.....

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it is too early to give up on any 2nd year player. He was thrown into a starting position way before he was ready. This is a perfect example of what happens when you rush a player to play before they are prepared. He became so confused that he actually got worse. He has the physical talent, he just needs to be brought along at a more manageable pace. Lets see how he does coming into camp this year. He should see a marked improvement. If not, then we worry.....

i wouldnt worry , he is a 6th round pick and if you miss on that it isnt so bad :suds:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could be a simple matter of asking Rambo to play football. TOO OFTEN our guys have been asked to be in a certain spot at a certain time. The better defenses in the league, SF and Seattle as examples were aggressive, forced the offense to play against them and not just a scheme alone.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could be a simple matter of asking Rambo to play football. TOO OFTEN our guys have been asked to be in a certain spot at a certain time. The better defenses in the league, SF and Seattle as examples were aggressive, forced the offense to play against them and not just a scheme alone.

From a scheme standpoint, you may be right. But this kid still couldn't tackle to save his life. His angles are terrible and is mechanics are worse. BTW, this was the rap on him coming out of college. Good ball hawk, suspect tackler.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a scheme standpoint, you may be right. But this kid still couldn't tackle to save his life. His angles are terrible and is mechanics are worse. BTW, this was the rap on him coming out of college. Good ball hawk, suspect tackler.

thing is, you can teach a guy to tackle if you put the effort into it. You cant teach ball hawk. I think Rambo was a good pickup, but starting him out the gate was a mistake. Hopefully we bring in some starters and have the time to teach him to play at the NFL level. As much as Im against us going name shopping, i think they are going to make a hard push for Byrd if he hits the market. And I wouldnt be shocked to see them go after Talib either. March 11th is going to be the busiest free agent opening we have had in about six years.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep...this was the scouting report on him and it did prove out at this level. I'm not sure what his future is unless he's able to overcome his weaknesses, it might be a short one.

Weaknesses

Read-and-react skills, angles to the ball and his ability to break down quickly are inconsistent, and will be eluded by quicker ballcarriers at the next level. Physical receivers can also block him effectively in the run game. Off-field troubles are a problem: suspended for the first game of his junior season, and served another suspension to begin his senior year due to failed drug tests, both from supposed inadvertent ingestion of marijuana.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep...this was the scouting report on him and it did prove out at this level. I'm not sure what his future is unless he's able to overcome his weaknesses, it might be a short one.

Weaknesses

Read-and-react skills, angles to the ball and his ability to break down quickly are inconsistent, and will be eluded by quicker ballcarriers at the next level. Physical receivers can also block him effectively in the run game. Off-field troubles are a problem: suspended for the first game of his junior season, and served another suspension to begin his senior year due to failed drug tests, both from supposed inadvertent ingestion of marijuana.
and we all knew this before we drafted him. coach that boy raheem

Lonewate44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wouldnt worry , he is a 6th round pick and if you miss on that it isnt so bad :suds:

True.....but it is better to hit then miss!!! Look at Seattle....they have undrafted and low round picks starting and making plays for them.....

just Like Morris...with our lineup...we need to be hitting more then we miss at this point in time!!!!

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he'll make a vast improvement. Starting with a real special teams coach. He's probably not a starter yet, but being thrown into the fire last year at least should have gotten him accustom to the pro game speed.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IM hoping Rambo gets a new fire under his arse with the new coaching staff. If he can learn to tackle he can be a solid contributor to the Skins. But I really dont expect us to go into next season with him as the penciled in starter unless he actually earns it this time.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True.....but it is better to hit then miss!!! Look at Seattle....they have undrafted and low round picks starting and making plays for them.....

just Like Morris...with our lineup...we need to be hitting more then we miss at this point in time!!!!

seatle hit on quite a few but that is the exception not the norm

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he'll make a vast improvement. Starting with a real special teams coach. He's probably not a starter yet, but being thrown into the fire last year at least should have gotten him accustom to the pro game speed.
he just needs more game time, his instincts and reactions should get better with more experience. being on something like the kickoff team could help his angles and tackling.