• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

B1G sure does suck.

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you see in Ohio St that makes you think they're legit?

Sorry to break this to you, but neither team is impressive. Ohio St and that weak ass schedule.

I'm pulling for OSU to get into the National Championship and then get smoked.

They might have the most dominating running game in the country with Hyde back in the fold and Miller healthy...

That alone would make them legit offensively ... against any defense out there right now.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you see in Ohio St that makes you think they're legit?

Sorry to break this to you, but neither team is impressive. Ohio St and that weak ass schedule.

I'm pulling for OSU to get into the National Championship and then get smoked.

Ohh because that happened to ND last year. They have all the talent in the world.

Offense is one of the best in the nation. Defense needs work and Fickell sucks. We get our secondary together and watch out.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They might have the most dominating running game in the country with Hyde back in the fold and Miller healthy...

That alone would make them legit offensively ... against any defense out there right now.

I've said before I think OSU has a great offense, and I've also said Urban Meyer gives them a great edge on all teams but maybe 1.

What I'm saying now, is that I just don't find them overly impressive. In terms of playing Alabama.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I heard last year was fucking ND fans running their mouths. They thought they couldn't be beaten by barely beating scUM and beating an average Okie team last year. Ohio St probably would of beat them and they were just a good team last year.

Congrats on one good year in 20 years. I guess we wait another 20. tOSU wins every year, come back to me when you win 20 in a row make a BCS bowl every year. :laugh3:

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh because that happened to ND last year. They have all the talent in the world.

Offense is one of the best in the nation. Defense needs work and Fickell sucks. We get our secondary together and watch out.

I've never disagreed with this.

I've said before that your defense is suspect. And yes, because of your D, I think my Irish can give OSU a game.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at the Notre Dame fan...that great team that lost to Michigan...you know, the team that lost to Penn State that just got BTFO by OSU...sorry dork, you're dreaming

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said before I think OSU has a great offense, and I've also said Urban Meyer gives them a great edge on all teams but maybe 1.

What I'm saying now, is that I just don't find them overly impressive. In terms of playing Alabama.

What makes you think Bama will even be playing for a NC?

This time last year ... there were MORE undefeated teams than there are now. By the end ... even Bama had a loss. If Ohio State runs the table, they have a legit shot at playing for the title and it might not even be against Bama.

Offensively, Ohio State can play with any team in the country. The problem has been defense and we saw some big time improvements against PSU. Secondary played extremely well and the d-line got pressure all night long. Defensive schemes were much better because frankly, I think Luke knows he's coaching for his job right now.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never disagreed with this.

I've said before that your defense is suspect. And yes, because of your D, I think my Irish can give OSU a game.

Wait this year. No chance, maybe last year.

ND's offense isn't good enough to score on this D, suspect or not

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt about it, Notre Dame is the most hated sports team in American. And I love it lol

The jealousy of our program is ridiculous.

We are the Mecca of College Football. The Big Ten is still butt hurt that we refuse to join.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I heard last year was fucking ND fans running their mouths. They thought they couldn't be beaten by barely beating scUM and beating an average Okie team last year. Ohio St probably would of beat them and they were just a good team last year.

Congrats on one good year in 20 years. I guess we wait another 20. tOSU wins every year, come back to me when you win 20 in a row make a BCS bowl every year. :laugh3:

You're basing that off of absolutely nothing. ND sure as hell had a better resume than Ohio State did last year.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes you think Bama will even be playing for a NC?

This time last year ... there were MORE undefeated teams than there are now. By the end ... even Bama had a loss. If Ohio State runs the table, they have a legit shot at playing for the title and it might not even be against Bama.

Offensively, Ohio State can play with any team in the country. The problem has been defense and we saw some big time improvements against PSU. Secondary played extremely well and the d-line got pressure all night long. Defensive schemes were much better because frankly, I think Luke knows he's coaching for his job right now.

SEC isn't that strong, so who's going to beat Alabama? Auburn? Maybe, but I doubt it.

I think we're looking at a Alabama v Oregon/OSU game.

Ohio St can beat Oregon, I don't think you beat Alabama though.

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically ... Ohio State is STRONG in the trenches this year ... especially on offense. The defensive line is young but we're starting to see them turn the corner and live up to their recruiting hype.

I think that's what gives them a great chance at beating anyone ... their line play.

Next year is gonna be amazing.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're basing that off of absolutely nothing. ND sure as hell had a better resume than Ohio State did last year.

I would go through why, but no use. It is done with. We see a ND type of team week in and week out. That is the B1G, pound it on the ground play good D. At least what it is supposed to be, evolving into no defense--the whole country that is.

tOSU>Penn St>scUM>ND

Good luck in the Meineke Car Care Bowl :laugh3:

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU, Mississippi State, and Auburn all have the potential to upset Bama. There's always the SEC CG game as well ...

Tons of upsets thus far ... more to come without a doubt. I just hope Ohio State isn't one of them. NO ONE is safe ... especially this year.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would go through why, but no use. It is done with. We see a ND type of team week in and week out. That is the B1G, pound it on the ground play good D. At least what it is supposed to be, evolving into no defense--the whole country that is.

tOSU>Penn St>scUM>ND

At least be intelligent

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tOSU>Penn St>scUM>ND

2012 ND had better wins and a better schedule than Ohio St did. Please go through the x's & o's and try to drum up some bull shit. I would love to hear it.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC isn't that strong, so who's going to beat Alabama? Auburn? Maybe, but I doubt it.

I think we're looking at a Alabama v Oregon/OSU game.

Ohio St can beat Oregon, I don't think you beat Alabama though.

It's Saban man. He won't lose in with a month to prepare. The nation needs Bama to lose or they will win it all, AGAIN. They are too good and Saban is too good at gameplan and recruiting year in and year out.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Saban man. He won't lose in with a month to prepare. The nation needs Bama to lose or they will win it all, AGAIN. They are too good and Saban is too good at gameplan and recruiting year in and year out.

That's my point.

When I talk about Ohio St, I'm measuring them up with Alabama, because in my mind Alabama is going to the Title game. I think Ohio St is good, but I don't think they can beat Alabama.

2012 ND had a great defense, poor offense. 2013 Ohio St has a great offense, not so great defense. Alabama exposes weaknesses, and I feel like they will expose Ohio St.