• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

B league suicide??

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now a breakdown of each team:

East Division - the east division is the strongest division in the league and has 3 of the top 4 scoring teams in the league.

Bandit is tied for the lead the East Division and his suicide team has put up 52 more points than his Keeper's team has. I am the highest scoring team in the league and my kicker and defense have already passed their bye week. He has been led by his strong running back corp of Rashad Jennings, Marshawn Lynch, and Arian Foster along with Jordy Nelson as WR and Russell Wilson and Big Ben have been great at quarterback.
Players on IR or not playing: Dennis Pitta
Other players with injury issues: Arian Foster

Trudem is tied for the lead in the East Division at 3-1 and he has outscored his Barbarian's team by 9 points. He has the 3rd most points in the league and he has been led by Antonio Brown, Randall Cobb, Alfred Morris, and Jay Cutler. He hasn't been hurt that much by Lesean Mccoy sucking so badly.
Players on IR or not playing: Danny Woodhead
Other players with injury issues: Jordan Reed especially since he has no backup tight end

BK is 2-2 and one game back in the east division. His Barbarians team has outscored his suicide team by 41 points. He has been led by Philip Rivers, Gio Bernard, Jamaal Charles, Steve Smith, Emmanuel Sanders, and Julius Thomas. How the hell is this team 2-2? Probably because Charles was hurt, but this team is stacked. He's going to win the league and you can write it down now.
Players on IR or not playing: none
Other players with injury issues: Jamaal Charles

Steelers is 2-2 and also one game back in the East division. He has the 2nd fewest points with 301, and his suicide team has been outscored by 63 points by his Barbarians team. He has been led by Julio Jones and Reggie Wayne and the rest of his roster has been decimated by injuries and underperformers (Toby Gerhart, Cam Newton).
Players on IR or not playing: Adrian Peterson, Nate Freese
Other players with injury issues: Cam Newton, Deangelo Williams, Vernon Davis

West Division - the west division has no teams above .500 and no teams in the top 5 in points.

Micro is 2-2 and is tied for the division lead with Milk. His Barbarians team has outscored his suicide team by 6 points. He has been led by Peyton Manning, DeMarco Murray, Percy Harvin, and Desean Jackson. He has some disappointments on the roster too in Eric Ebron, Justin Hunter and the Panthers D.
Players on IR or not playing: Johnny Manziel
Other players with injury issues: Desean Jackson, Cecil Shorts.

Milk is also 2-2 and tied the division lead with Micro. Milk's Barbarians team leads his suicide team by 48 points. He has been led by Aaron Rodgers, Jeremy Maclin, Kelvin Benjamin, Lamar Miller, and the Texans D. Bishop Sankey, Doug Martin, Jace Amaro and Jordan Cameron top the disappointments.
Players on IR or not playing: Matt Prater
Other players with injury issues: Doug Martin, Jordan Cameron

JD is 1-3 and is one game back in the West division. He has had Ray Rice in his lineup the whole season, so I'm thinking he's not checking on his lineup very often which is a shame since Darren Sproles and Chris Ivory have been on his bench the whole year. He has been led by Matt Ryan, Forte, Brandon Marshall, and Antonio Gates.
Players on IR or not playing: Ray Rice
Other players with injury issues: Brandon Marshall, Roddy White, Odell Beckham

SFNL is 1-3 and is also one game back in the West division and he is either paying more attention to this team or just getting lucky because he has outscored his Barbarians team by 14 points although he does have Mike Wallace in his lineup right now who is on bye. It's a shame too because he actually has a really good roster with Knile Davis and Wes Welker on his bench. He has been led by Drew Brees, Leveon Bell, Frank Gore and Mike Wallace.
Other players with injury issues: Markus Wheaton, Carson Palmer, Wes Welker

Central Division - the central division is home to the only undefeated team in the league and the team with the least amount of points

Silverfalco is the only undefeated team in the league with a 4-0 record and he has scored the 2nd most points in the league. He has opened up a two game lead in the division. He has been led by the highest scoring player in fantasy so far this year in Andrew Luck and also has Jimmy Graham. His running back corp has been depleted by injuries to Ryan Matthews and Ben Tate but it obviously hasn't hurt him.
Other players with injury issues: Ryan Matthews, Ben Tate, Eric Decker

XPO is 2-2 and is two games back of Silverfalco in the central division. He has been led by Zac Stacy, Eddie Lacy, A.J. Green, Martellus Bennett, and Brandin Cooks. He has been bitten by the injury bug a bit and Andre Johnson, Riley Cooper, and Eddie Lacy, and Danny Amendola were early season disappointments not to mention he's down to one quarterback and it's Colin Kaepernick.
Players on IR or not playing: Robert Griffin
Other players with injury issues: A.J. Green, Andre Ellington

Smitty is 1-3 and is three games back from the division leader. His Barbarians team has outscored his suicide team by 42 points. He has been led by Tony Romo, Dez Bryant, Fred Jackson, C.J. Spiller, and Rob Gronkowski. He is still overcoming the disappointing starts for C.J. Spiller, Demaryius Thomas, and Joique Bell.
Other players with injury issues: Gronk, Joique Bell, Maurice Jones-Drew

OBX is also 1-3 and three games back from Silverfalco. His Barbarians team has outscored his suicide team by 32 points. He has been hurt by the injury bug the worst. Of the 14 players on his roster, 8 of them have red injury letters next the their name. Almost every person on his roster could be considered either a bust or injured from Matthew Stafford to Calvin Johnson to Chris Johnson to Montee Ball to Torrey Smith to Knowshon to Kyle Rudolph to Mike Evans to Sam Bradford to even the Seahawks defense.
Players on IR or not playing: Kyle Rudolph, Knowshon Moreno, Mike Evans, Sam Bradford
Other players with injury issues: Calvin Johnson, Tavon Austin, Bernard Pierce

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OBX is also 1-3 and three games back from Silverfalco. His Barbarians team has outscored his suicide team by 32 points. He has been hurt by the injury bug the worst. Of the 14 players on his roster, 8 of them have red injury letters next the their name. Almost every person on his roster could be considered either a bust or injured from Matthew Stafford to Calvin Johnson to Chris Johnson to Montee Ball to Torrey Smith to Knowshon to Kyle Rudolph to Mike Evans to Sam Bradford to even the Seahawks defense.
Players on IR or not playing: Kyle Rudolph, Knowshon Moreno, Mike Evans, Sam Bradford
Other players with injury issues: Calvin Johnson, Tavon Austin, Bernard Pierce

Can we just forget this league and redraft:bawling:

I have sucked badly in both suicide leagues this year. Injuries here and bad drafting and injuries in baseball

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had a kicker in the first 2 weeks, I may very well be 4-0.

Week 1 I was defeated by 4 points without a kicker and week I lost by 12 without a kicker and Charles also missed that game.

If I had a Kicker I would be 3-1 for sure....probably not 4-0 because Charles missed that game

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like I will be out of a kicker for the rest of the year most likely

Henery will be cut by tmr and only a stupid team would dare pick him up.

Thanks for nothing Smith & Cruz

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 11 Update

Here an update for the B league Suicide:

With two weeks left to play the divisions shape up like this:

East
Suicide Bandits 6-5 (1159 points)
Gridiron Gladiators 5-6 (951 points)
Team BK 4-6-1 (941 points)
Steelers Pride 2-9 (673 points)

Central
Show Me Dem TD's 9-2 (987 points)
Bronco Smitties 6-5 (1020 points)
Xponential Chaos 6-5 (931 points)
Outer Banks Shipwrecks 3-7-1 (798 points)

West
Milk 7-4 (976 points)
Mr. Randy Watson 7-4 (939 points)
Team Southfloridanittanylion 5-6 (895 points)
Team JD 5-6 (895 points)

Right now your playoff teams would be:

#1 Show Me Dem TD's 9-2 (already clinched his division and playoff spot)
#2 Milk 7-4 (more points than Randy Watson)
#3 Bandit 6-5 (clinches division with win either of last two weeks)
#4 Randy Watson 7-4

Outside looking in:

#5 Smitty 6-5 (more points than XPO)
#6 XPO 6-5
#7 Gridiron Gladiators 5-6 needs a win and a Bandit loss this week to have a chance
#8 SFNL 5-6 (needs a lot of help)
#9 JD 5-6 (ditto)
#10 BK 4-6-1 (needs a lot of help for the division, eliminated from the wild card)
#11 OBX 3-7-1 (eliminated from everything)
#12 Steelers 2-9 (playing for pride)

Reminder that there are no divisional or head-to-head tiebreakers in suicide, it strictly goes by points for and the regular season is only 13 weeks so there are only two weeks remaining.

Bandit's suicide team has scored 1159 points this year which is more points than anybody has scored in any other MBBRL league this year. Apparently I need to just draft a team early and not touch it the whole season.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries and not having a kicker destroyed me

yea, i didnt have a kicker for the first 5 weeks... Very tough to win without a kicker... Kickers are surprisingly the second highest scoring position by average...

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in B league Suicide the final regular season week is in the books and the playoffs are set. The final standings are:

Bandit 7-6 1340 points
Cheesehead 6-7 1114 points
BK 5-7-1 1102 points
Steelers 2-11 814 points

Silverfalco 11-2 1172 points
Smitty 8-5 1280 points
XPO 8-5 1085 points
OBX 4-8-1 995 points

Milk 7-5-1 1152 points
Micro 7-6 1070 points
SFNL 6-6-1 1082 points
JD 5-8 1023 points

The playoffs are set up to play each other for two weeks, so in weeks 14 & 15 the matchups are:

Bandit v. Milk
Silverfalco v. Smitty

The winners will face off for the championship in weeks 16 & 17.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in B league Suicide the final regular season week is in the books and the playoffs are set. The final standings are:

Bandit 7-6 1340 points
Cheesehead 6-7 1114 points
BK 5-7-1 1102 points
Steelers 2-11 814 points

Silverfalco 11-2 1172 points
Smitty 8-5 1280 points
XPO 8-5 1085 points
OBX 4-8-1 995 points

Milk 7-5-1 1152 points
Micro 7-6 1070 points
SFNL 6-6-1 1082 points
JD 5-8 1023 points

The playoffs are set up to play each other for two weeks, so in weeks 14 & 15 the matchups are:

Bandit v. Milk
Silverfalco v. Smitty

The winners will face off for the championship in weeks 16 & 17.

Is that the way it is supposed to be?? I can change it to the correct way...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that the way it is supposed to be?? I can change it to the correct way...

it actually should be set up to mirror the A suicide league, (playoffs starting next week, matchups only consisting of single week games) but considering they aren't "linked" together, the way the standard MBBRL leagues are, I guess it's up to those of you in the league if you want to change the format now, with the regular season already technically in the books

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate divisions when it works against me like this. :gaah: