• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

B E L I E V E

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to lie, but Sunday's game hurt. It was a experience that I don't ever want to feel again while attending a Sharks PLAY OFF game:frusty:. I could blame a few players for having a BRAIN FART, but im not going to :tape2:. This team has made alot of us MAD :mad2:, so mad that we've called out players and D.Wilson's head during this season, and wanted some kind of change that we thought would make this team better. Well this team has battled back soo much this year, and I BELIEVE this TEAM is not ready to go home. I'm not going to lie, but I am nevous, but I BELIEVE the Sharks will WIN this Series tomorrow night.

:horn:
LeTs Go Sharks!!!!

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to lie, but Sunday's game hurt. It was a experience that I don't ever want to feel again while attending a Sharks PLAY OFF game:frusty:. I could blame a few players for having a BRAIN FART, but im not going to :tape2:. This team has made alot of us MAD :mad2:, so mad that we've called out players and D.Wilson's head during this season, and wanted some kind of change that we thought would make this team better. Well this team has battled back soo much this year, and I BELIEVE this TEAM is not ready to go home. I'm not going to lie, but I am nevous, but I BELIEVE the Sharks will WIN this Series tomorrow night.

LeTs Go Sharks!!!!

+1

I second you on that. My anger has eased up in the last 24 hours, and I believe they will somehow find a way to get it done tomorrow in another one-goal game with Marleau finally making a positive impact in the series. :hockeysmile:

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
+ rep for you, Chango.

I hope you're right!

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bump this.

Sharks have two chances to win the series. That's more than I could have asked for at the start of this series. Let's get it done, VAN is waiting.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do believe. The boys have played hard and have played 5 above average games. Our anger is only derived from the Sharks choking past. This team (in the 2nd round at least) deserves our respect.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither team is going to roll over and die tomorrow. Sharks and Wings fans are going to be treated to a great fucking game of hockey. Let's pray the refs fuck up the calls evenly.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give all Sharks fans one reason to believe or at least 1 player to believe in. NIEMI. He's never lost a series in the playoffs. Granted it's only his second year in the league, but he's got a good track record.

Don't Stop Believin, it worked for the Giants.

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WE BELIEVE!!!

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I want to believe very badly, but the sharks are like getting back with an ex you still care bout, as soon as you open up again & think everythings going great, you get your heart crushed and are depressed again...

Im kinda glad I work tomorrow and will miss the game. Its so much easier to just check the highlights when I get home expecting the worse hahaha

Whats funny with the Sharks is as the slightest sign of possible failure (Losing 1 or 2 games) we all freak out and expect the choke to come again. Yet when I was watching the Hawks in the first round, even after being down 3-0, I fully expected them to come back and win, and was even surprized when they didnt. I wish I still had that much confidence in the Sharks...

As my friends always tell me "Now you know what it feels like to be a Cubs fan..."