• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Avoid the Pittsburgh/NE game

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Revis/Browner tandem kept us in quite a few games last year.

I'm not overly confident in this squad but yeah, a pissed off BB and Brady combo will certainly be interesting to see.

Ur right that should help the secondary.:pound:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well as long as we have Ravens like Cundiff kicking, Flacco tossing INTs and Harbaugh not knowing the rules, we should be able to get past your team easily enough.

....quick, cue Teagan's Ravens victory from history.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well as long as we have Ravens like Cundiff kicking, Flacco tossing INTs and Harbaugh not knowing the rules, we should be able to get past your team easily enough.

....quick, cue Teagan's Ravens victory from history.

Oh Homer now Tgann will start posting from 09 . Let's stay in the present

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not get carried away...lol
NE loses in Dallas.
I see you still "don't care about the Patriots"
The 1st game has not been played and you are focusing on the Patriots Dallas game?
Do the Ravens play any games this year that you want to talk about?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you still "don't care about the Patriots"
The 1st game has not been played and you are focusing on the Patriots Dallas game?
Do the Ravens play any games this year that you want to talk about?

I see you parsed the ridiculous post by Big Ken...so a NE clown posts u stomp Dallas I respond and I am the one looking fwd to that game? How NE of u. lol... U guys r a joke.:pound:

Big Ken
You don't have to watch the Patriots/Steelers Week 1. You really won't want to watch Patriots stomp Cowboys Week 5, is what you're really trying to say.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you parsed the ridiculous post by Big Ken...so a NE clown posts u stomp Dallas I respond and I am the one looking fwd to that game? How NE of u. lol... U guys r a joke.:pound:

Big Ken
The Patriots are "in your head" get help......

BigDGarciaFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey, i just thought of something, how bout a nationwide summer time edition of Earth Hour, or Earth Night. we all can have our TVs shut off for the remainder of the game. except in the boston and pittsburgh areas.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, it's a Menudo cover band.

So let's see here....you hate the Patriots but not as much as the Seahawks who you hate less than the Steelers who were granted the win over them. It's hard to keep up with your alliances. Of course, of those three teams, there's only one that you don't give a shit about and that's the one you constantly post about.

You seem to be confusing yourself when you make up a bunch of nonsense. That's your problem. The fact that I have to point this out to you again is concerning.

It's obvious the Patriots/Brady scandal was the hot topic this off season, so obviously there are going to be a lot of posts about Patriot related matters. Not to mention your fellow fan, rock, creates 13 threads a day about the same thing on the general board so there's that as well. Why you don't understand this I will never know.

Let's do a little fact check shall we..

1. "I hate the Patriots, but I hate the Seahawks more" - I never said that. I said I was rooting against the Seahawks in the SB. I never said anything about hating any team.

2. "I hate the Seahawks less than the Steelers". Again, never said it. I said I will never root for the Steelers because of the SB. BTW - I was being sarcastic about the zebras. I should have assumed you wouldn't pick up on that. My bad.

3. "There's only one team that I don't give a shit about and that's the Patriots (you see, I can read between the lines, knew you meant the Pats there). Once again, never said that either. There are plenty of teams I don't give a shit about.

Question, did it ever occur to you there may be games I would like to watch but not root for either team? Do you always root for one team against the other in the NFC or do you simply enjoy a good game while not rooting for either team?

Basically your entire post was all made up. You can try to put words in my mouth, but the majority of the people on these board, including my self, see right through you. Again, your fixation on trying to prove that I hate the Patriots is a reflection of your overwhelming arrogance. Very sad.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey, i just thought of something, how bout a nationwide summer time edition of Earth Hour, or Earth Night. we all can have our TVs shut off for the remainder of the game. except in the boston and pittsburgh areas.
Are you Tbaggs new partner? TV off, check, lights dim, check, bubble bath ready, check, new bic razor to shave each others back, check. Sounds like Tganns dream evening. Thrown in flacco fat head and he's yours forever. :cloud9::kiss: