• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

August 11 the first preseason game

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot remember being so intrigued by what the Colts will do on defense. So many interesting combinations of players are possible. All these new people. Some of them huge. The likes of which I have not seen since the Colts came over on the Mayflower (sorry rave).

Who will start? Who will rise to the top? I am like a kid at Christmas. I can barely wait. :yahoo:

ZoneRead

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually Aug. 4th is the first preseason game :D

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not for the Colts. However, since you are a Steeler's fan, the confusion is unavoidable and therefore excused. :lol:

Oh wait, that seems to be a Redskins avatar. My apologies. I mean, I REALLY apologize. You have my sympathy and pity.....believe me.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh wait, that seems to be a Redskins avatar. My apologies. I mean, I REALLY apologize. You have my sympathy and pity.....believe me.

Yep - both of our teams rebounded well & have very promising QBs. I wish your team well. Too bad that they have jerks like you for fans.

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep - both of our teams rebounded well & have very promising QBs. I wish your team well. Too bad that they have jerks like you for fans.

Aw, I like you too.

Actually, I have a lot of admiration for RGIII and have been impressed with the Redskins.

My best buddy on the old ESPN board is a big Redskins fan. I was kinda trolling for him to see if he made the move. So far, it appears he has not.

Good luck to your team as well. :yahoo:

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While we're on the discussion of confusion...

Do you want an honest answer? I had just flipped from a screen where a Steeler fan was the last respondent and did not bother to look up--well, initially. They do not let you edit your mistakes here.

Besides, I slam the Squeelers every chance I get. If there isn't one, I will manufacture it. :laugh3:

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm glad i don't have to wait as long as Colt fans. My team got to play longer than them last year and i get to see them play this year before them. Life is great as a Ravens fan right now.

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm glad i don't have to wait as long as Colt fans. My team got to play longer than them last year and i get to see them play this year before them. Life is great as a Ravens fan right now.

Hard to believe life is good as a Ratbird fan. Life is full of enigmas.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to believe life is good as a Ratbird fan. Life is full of enigmas.

Did I also mention that Ravens fans got to see their team host a SB trophy before Indy fans as well. Life has been better for Baltimore fans than Indy fans, since football returned to Baltimore.

:yahoo:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I also mention that Ravens fans got to see their team host a SB trophy before Indy fans as well. Life has been better for Baltimore fans than Indy fans, since football returned to Baltimore.

:yahoo:
When Baltimore starts the season 3-3, will the talk be as bold? Yes I know you think you are going to be better but you'll be going in to Pittsburgh at 3-3.....Can't lose?