• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Audio interaction between Kaepernick and Moss after failed TD try

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that is going to ruin the day for some people... the guys who keep hoping that Randy is going to blow up and turn into a diva.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for Moss. I like that.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick: "Man, I'm mad. I'm trying to get it in the end zone. (Inaudible.)"

He got it in the end zone but just into Jenkins lol....

nah seriously, I wondered if the fade(which I'm and many are assuming) was poorly thrown or if he thought Moss was running a different route..

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping for a great last 1/3 of the reg. season, and hopefully a world class final 3 games of the year from Randy.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nah seriously, I wondered if the fade(which I'm and many are assuming) was poorly thrown or if he thought Moss was running a different route..

IMO, If he had thrown a stop fade or back shoulder he would have given Randy a better chance for the TD or at least a PI.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ya almost looked like a back shoulder throw he was trying.

That play screams jump ball all day. Now that kap is the qb I would love to see those goal line jump balls for moss. He may be older but he's still tall lol

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was poorly thrown.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, If he had thrown a stop fade or back shoulder he would have given Randy a better chance for the TD or at least a PI.

Well that's what i was thinking, classic over the shoulder fade. But just didn't get it into the air....

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya almost looked like a back shoulder throw he was trying.

That play screams jump ball all day. Now that kap is the qb I would love to see those goal line jump balls for moss. He may be older but he's still tall lol

it just scream fade there, perfect iso situation.... damn, i would've like to see Moss haul that one in classic Rany Moss style.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's what i was thinking, classic over the shoulder fade. But just didn't get it into the air....

I just went back and looked and Moss was clearly running a corner fade, but the pass WAS thrown more like a stop or even a back shoulder.

So, either a bad pass or a bad route - only those two will ever know which one it was. Judging from Moss' comments, however, I might default to believing it was a bad pass.