• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Atlanta @ Giants ..Peoples Champ

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That lady that screams at every game ruins the game for me. She does it at every freaking home game and yells every time something happens. its like she doesn't know which team to cheer for so she takes the batters every time. I wonder if the yell inst piped in to make the game seem louder or something. They should move that mic from her area if it is not piped in cause it is all you can here when ever a ball is hit.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That lady that screams at every game ruins the game for me. She does it at every freaking home game and yells every time something happens. its like she doesn't know which team to cheer for so she takes the batters every time. I wonder if the yell inst piped in to make the game seem louder or something. They should move that mic from her area if it is not piped in cause it is all you can here when ever a ball is hit.

That's weird, I've never heard her before.

She was like an obnoxious mom at a little league game. Very irritating even if she was rooting for the home team.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team just keep rolling, Tim was just excellent tonight. Vintage. That place rocks like no other when this guy dominates. No matter how low he is, AT&T explodes when he has a game like this.

1phlapdown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starter ERAs:

Hudson 2.09

Bum 2.83

Vogey 3.93

Cain 4.25

Timmeh 4.78

A lot prettier than a few weeks ago. :)
I wonder how much Huddy's performance has to do with the turn around. Maybe he's tutoring the youngin's, or maybe it's the competition thing. You know, "If he can do it, then I can too".

It sure is nice to see Tim have an excellent start.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
milk-demotivational-16.jpg

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lincecum and the Giants knock out the Braves 4-2

Walking outside tonight it felt like late June by the Bay. It was a carnival atmosphere surrounding AT&T Park and everyone it seemed had a smile on their face. Another shorts type night out with short sleeves. As the sun started to set I sat in the upper deck and took the whole experience in. The boats on the Bay sailed around and the Bay Bridge never looked so good lit up with no fog to be seen. Oh yea there was a baseball game played followed by a win which put the cherry on top of the sundae. The Giants were home from a 7-3 road trip and ice cream never tasted so good.

Tim Lincecum was spectacular as he mixed things up and kept the Braves off balance all night. The crowd was jacked and Lincecum met the moment head on and the heart of a Champion once again proved the critics wrong. Lincecum gave up only 1 ER over 7 2/3 innings and had a kick ass total of 11 SO. The Peoples Champ stepped into the ring and knocked the Braves out which is very good news for the Giants and the fans. The starting staff is starting to settle in for the summer and it seems like with every great start the next guy wants to duplicate it or surpass it.

As for the offense it was the new guy Mr. Colvin who was just called up who was the hero. Colvin got the start in left field because of the Belt injury as the Giants moved Morse to 1st Base. Colvin filled the void left by Belt and smacked a 405 foot shot into the Bay in the 2nd inning and the Band of Brothers were officially home. Colvin then got the big triple in the 7th inning that scored Sanchez and Crawford. Hicks followed with a single to score Colvin and the Giants had a comfortable 4-1 lead. A meaningless HR by Freeman in the 9th ended the scoring for the evening as Romo shut the door in the Braves face. Giants win 4-2.

It was another memorable game in the City by the Bay as the Peoples Champ and the new kid in town did their thing and helped bring home the W for the hometown 25. More ice cream please.

Go Giants !!

:suds::clap::boxing::thrasher::headbanger::whoo:

On youtube...

Rocky 3 Rocky Balboa vs. Clubber Lang ...."You ain't Nothing"......Final Fight scene Rocky III

On youtube...

Eagles - New Kid in Town - HD

Rock On !

Last edited by a moderator:

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does a homer and a triple excite you? :nod:

Very much! I was not familiar with Colvin, and did not know he had such a REALLY good stretch with the Rox before his freak accident. Or, frankly, that he had already been in the majors at all.

Wow, if he could return to that kind of form - hoo boy! Suffice it to say he appears to have recovered. Hopefully this will re-ignite his career.

I like big players. 6'3", 210.

Noggin & Co. 1, Mays-Fan 0. Again.

:yahoo:

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stared at this for probably 2 mins, getting pissed at my comp for loading the gif so slowly...

:L

That is 2 minutes of your life that you will always look back on fondly.

You're welcome :nod:

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is 2 minutes of your life that you will always look back on fondly.

You're welcome :nod:

There must be a bunch of milk fetishists out there or something, to keep coming up with these pics :noidea: