• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Atlanta @ Detroit SaNFB 12/22/'12

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'm rooting for them. At the same time I hope Calvin does NOT break Rice's record.

70 yards already. Looks like he's gonna do it.

The way NFL rules are now, it was bound to happen eventually. It's much easier to be a QB or WR these days. All the passing & receiving records will probably fall.

It's kind of like how no pitcher will ever win as many games as Cy Young. The game is just different now.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Jackson got credit for that last sack, but that was Suh's sack. Pushed the RG right into Ryan, and Jackson was there waiting for Ryan to run right into him.

Let's see some more of that! (from Ray McDonald in the playoffs too) :)

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Man, watching highlights of Jerry takes me back. Nobody ever moved like that guy. He was about as graceful & coordinated an athlete as you'll ever see.

He was like the Barry Sanders of WRs.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'm convinced Schwartz has lost this team. He needs to go. He's not a big enough personality to handle all these d'bags. And they don't have a QB with a big enough personality to do it either (at this point).

Schwartz would have done MUCH better coaching a team with an established, veteran QB and fewer D-baggy players (so any any other team in the NFL would qualify for the second part except the Raiders).

Unfortunately for the Lions, I don't know that there's a coach out there who could handle this team. Maybe Cower, but he wouldn't be dub enough to go to friggn' Detroit. Maybe Nick Saban; he'd fit right in. But, like I inferred, what good coach would want to go to that crap hole?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Wow! Julio down by the schoolyard just showed why Atlanta gave up so much to get him.

21-3 Atlanta. :(

Looks like the Niners will be going to Atlanta for the NFC Championship game unless they're 1 and done like always (which wouldn't surprise me). They still don't worry me as much as the Giants & Packers.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fans upset the Lions aren't going for it with 7 seconds from outside the 20? Why? That would be really, really dumb.

21-6 Atlanta.

Category 5o

Errday Trollin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! Julio down by the schoolyard just showed why Atlanta gave up so much to get him.

Looks like the Niners will be going to Atlanta for the NFC Championship game unless they're 1 and done like always (which wouldn't surprise me). They still don't worry me as much as the Giants & Packers.

Not sure why they would. I mean they have already scored almost as many points as the niners did in Candlestick against the Lions. And given up the same amount to this point in the game.

Not to mention they whooped the Giants worse than the Giants beat the niners. And that was BAAAAADD...

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fans upset the Lions aren't going for it with 7 seconds from outside the 20? Why? That would be really, really dumb.

21-6 Atlanta.

Yep, because if they went for the endzone and didn't score they'd be down 21-3 at halftime, an insurmountable lead.

But since they kicked the FG they're only down 21-6!! They're right back in the game!!

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Hey! Boomer used my name for Julio. It's not like I'm the first one to say it, but he's the first broadcaster I've heard use it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I very much see one-and-done for the Falcons. They're not nearly as strong as their record would seem to indicate.

Category 5o

Errday Trollin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, because if they went for the endzone and didn't score they'd be down 21-3 at halftime, an insurmountable lead.

But since they kicked the FG they're only down 21-6!! They're right back in the game!!

LOL. I actually laughed pretty hard at that.

:laugh:

Category 5o

Errday Trollin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I very much see one-and-done for the Falcons. They're not nearly as strong as their record would seem to indicate.

Just curious as to what the indicating factor for this is?

Couldn't be the 34-0 beat down of the same team that beat the niners by 23 at home could it?

Or the 4 interceptions the D had against Peyton Manning to beat the Broncos on Monday night?

Looking like they will be 13-2 in impressive fashion tonight, but yeah. Looking like 1 and done. GOOD CALL CHIEF!

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

notsureifserioust.jpg

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious as to what the indicating factor for this is?

Couldn't be the 34-0 beat down of the same team that beat the niners by 23 at home could it?

Or the 4 interceptions the D had against Peyton Manning to beat the Broncos on Monday night?

Looking like they will be 13-2 in impressive fashion tonight, but yeah. Looking like 1 and done. GOOD CALL CHIEF!

More like the absolute meaningless value of both of those pieces of evidence you have provided.

New to the NFL playoffs are you? Here is a primer - what a team does in the regular season isn't worth a fuck when it comes to the playoffs - But you go ahead and keep believing otherwise - Cupcake.