• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Atlanta @ Detroit SaNFB 12/22/'12

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Suh is playing like a man possessed.

...which is actually a good theory when it comes to that guy.

They clearly miss Nick Fairley though.

Category 5o

Errday Trollin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More like the absolute meaningless value of both of those pieces of evidence you have provided.

New to the NFL playoffs are you? Here is a primer - what a team does in the regular season isn't worth a fuck when it comes to the playoffs - But you go ahead and keep believing otherwise - Cupcake.

Oh ok... So we are unimpressive in the regular season, so we will be one and done in the playoffs. Yet I can't base anything on the the regular season in my arguments.

So instead of ignoring the FIRST thing I said in the post, why don't you answer the question. Based on WHAT FACT in your ever so valued opinion, is this Falcons team unimpressive and 1 and done?

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Just curious as to what the indicating factor for this is?

Couldn't be the 34-0 beat down of the same team that beat the niners by 23 at home could it?

Or the 4 interceptions the D had against Peyton Manning to beat the Broncos on Monday night?

Looking like they will be 13-2 in impressive fashion tonight, but yeah. Looking like 1 and done. GOOD CALL CHIEF!

But the Falcons lost to the Saints. . . and the Niners beat the Saints.

I'm so confused.

Wait, maybe it means the transitive property doesn't apply to "who beat who" in sports?

Category 5o

Errday Trollin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the Falcons lost to the Saints. . . and the Niners beat the Saints.

I'm so confused.

Wait, maybe it means the transitive property doesn't apply to "who beat who" in sports?

The Falcons also beat the saints the very next game.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

I'm working on more of a rock-paper-scissors formula for who's the best team in football. Unfortunately, every time I plug in two teams, their rankings are exactly equal.

:confused2:

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh ok... So we are unimpressive in the regular season, so we will be one and done in the playoffs. Yet I can't base anything on the the regular season in my arguments.

So instead of ignoring the FIRST thing I said in the post, why don't you answer the question. Based on WHAT FACT in your ever so valued opinion, is this Falcons team unimpressive and 1 and done?

Hey rmilla LOL!!! First off, did I say the Falcons are not impressive in the regular season?

Second, what part of: "what a team does in the regular season doesn't matter when it comes to the playoffs" do you not understand? Seriously! What part?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Come on Matt! Don't blow it in the red zone this week.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
By the way, how did Calvin Johnson get the nick-name "Megatron?" I never heard that until he got to the pro's.

Category 5o

Errday Trollin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey rmilla LOL!!! First off, did I say the Falcons are not impressive in the regular season?

Second, what part of: "what a team does in the regular season doesn't matter when it comes to the playoffs" do you not understand? Seriously! What part?

I very much see one-and-done for the Falcons. They're not nearly as strong as their record would seem to indicate.

Now reread my posts before acting like you have all world intelligence. You are telling me that using games played against comparable teams in the regular season, ESPECIALLY TOWARD THE END OF THE SEASON, is not valid argument for why a team can succeed in the playoffs. Yet you are giving me NO REASON as to why the Falcons will fail in the playoffs other than what I bolded in your ignorant quote.

I'm waiting for your awesome break down of why the Falcons are not as good as their record. While you're at it. I'd love to hear why the Niners are as good as theirs. And why they won't go one and done in the Playoffs...

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Some advice 5o: You're wasting your words. It's not worth it.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Ha! Mike Tirico just called it Monday Night Football...

Jerry Rice is on the phone. :)

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now reread my posts before acting like you have all world intelligence. You are telling me that using games played against comparable teams in the regular season, ESPECIALLY TOWARD THE END OF THE SEASON, is not valid argument for why a team can succeed in the playoffs.

While you're at it. I'd love to hear why the Niners are as good as theirs. And why they won't go one and done in the Playoffs...

Correct!

Once the playoffs begin I don't give a flying fuck what the 49ers regular season record was or who we beat or who the team we are going to play beat, or blah, blah, blah.

ONCE AGAIN, what part of "what a team does in the regular season doesn't matter when it comes to the playoffs" do you not understand? Seriously! What part?

Last edited by a moderator:

Category 5o

Errday Trollin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct!

Once the playoffs begin I don't give a flying fuck what the 49ers regular season record was or who we beat or who the team we are going to play beat, or blah, blah, blah.

ONCE AGAIN, what part of "what a team does in the regular season doesn't matter when it comes to the playoffs" do you not understand? Seriously! What part?

Still waiting for you to actually respond to the most important part of my posts. I'll wait...

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Lions 8 points away from a tie game. Go Matt! (not of the Ryan Persuasion)

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's ridiculous how Detroit continuously misuses Stafford. He's a pure i-Formation, play-action QB but all they do is put him in the shotgun.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
4 yards t' go for Calvin to break Jerry's record. The Detroit fans are extremely excited. I'm sure they'll start looting & tipping over cars after the game.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still waiting for you to actually respond to the most important part of my posts. I'll wait...

And I'm still waiting for my answer - looks like we are at an impasse - that sucks