• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

At least, rejoice!

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think he was that bad. Can't remember if he screwed us over in a recent game though.

calison3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't remember him screwing us over recently either, but the way he signaled first downs bugged the crap out of me.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember him screwing us over recently either, but the way he signaled first downs bugged the crap out of me.

Haha, I loved his emphatic arm movements. Especially when he called penalties.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh my God. That is what I hated the most about him. The emphasis he put on signalling bad penalties made my blood boil. I always interpreted the way he would snap his arm to signal that the flag was on offense/defense as a "Fuck you."

Plus, outside of Ed Hochuli, Mike Carey is the singular guy that comes to mind when I think of refs who were egregious in their signalling of phantom flags (or that missed legitimate penalties).

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly. Good fucking riddance. Glad I never have to watch those gestures again. It was like he was trying to get a reaction from the crowd every time he called something with that delay and exaggerated signal.

GTFO Carey.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my God. That is what I hated the most about him. The emphasis he put on signalling bad penalties made my blood boil. I always interpreted the way he would snap his arm to signal that the flag was on offense/defense as a "Fuck you."

Plus, outside of Ed Hochuli, Mike Carey is the singular guy that comes to mind when I think of refs who were egregious in their signalling of phantom flags (or that missed legitimate penalties).

Now, his son will be following his egregious signaling, I mean, footsteps.

NFL hires 13 new officials for 2014 season - ESPN