• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ASU VS Sacramento State Thursday, September 5th GO DEVILS!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LETS GO DEVILS ASU BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we need to blow this time out I suspect no slow starts just kill em be up by more than 30 by the end of the first half go DEVILS!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 week away too. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAg44D5RpZ0]Blackout Bucky! 9/14/2013 - YouTube[/ame]

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMLlV6MKORA]JediASU: College Football - It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year - YouTube[/ame]

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very excited for a new season. This mission of this game is simple, get out healthy.. It'll be interesting to really see who locks up the Spur position with Young at Will and I hope that the band-aid secondary looks good while Ball and Randall are both out. Fear the Devil!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ball is 3-5 weeks I always thought Nelson would be play safety and be good at it. I think he will make strides there until Ball comes back and will impress us. You know what they say as long as you have 1 great corner and a great safety on the opposite side of the field you will be fine, I think Nelson will have a big year at the free safety spot until Ball comes back.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please don't lose to Sac St. and shame the Pac 12. Oregon St. already did that last week by losing to Eastern Washington or whoever.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hood and Sutton looked unstoppable up the middle. We have good d line depth, we were giving up short passes early but then we shut them down. Our defense looks for real and I loved what I saw from Irahbor,Nelson and Darby. TK looked great going to be a legend here. Grice ran tough while I thought Sacremento State had good pursuit he wasn't able to break anything big but next week he will have a big week. DJ not getting handoffs makes sense, we don't wanna risk the injury and he doesn't need to run because we need him at wr next week. DJ Foster and Deantre Lewis will be the combo next year. Jalene Strong is my boy!

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense came out flat and uninspired, WRs dropped too many passes, but still can't be mad with 55-0.

1 penalty for 5 yards was the most impressive stat of the night. I'm so glad the Dennis Erickson days are long behind us.

I liked seeing TK step up in the pocket and keep his eyes downfield when plays broke down. He was too quick to scramble last season.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense came out flat and uninspired, WRs dropped too many passes, but still can't be mad with 55-0.

1 penalty for 5 yards was the most impressive stat of the night. I'm so glad the Dennis Erickson days are long behind us.

I liked seeing TK step up in the pocket and keep his eyes downfield when plays broke down. He was too quick to scramble last season.

Sutton at Nose Guard and Hood we have plenty of depth at the dline now this team is for real but you cant tell its Sac State but I can say with the weight Sutton and Hood put on it will help the run game.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know Chris Youngs injury he was looking good at the will.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved seeing Onyeali come in every 3rd down and long. That's exactly how we should be using him IMO. It's crazy to think he was a starter as a freshman, now he's buried in our depth chart. It really speaks to our depth.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noting official has been said, but looks like just a bruise. Graham said not to worry about it.

Good and yes I was happy to see Onyeali in on 3rd downs he has good weight for a pass rusher off the edge. Harddision I think will be good to early to tell.