• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Astros Leak

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a REALLY interesting story. I am surprised they are not talking about it AT ALL on KNBR.

Apparently, the Giants consider Brandon Belt completely un-touchable. Also, the Astros asked for Crick AND Blackburn in exchange for Norris last year.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a REALLY interesting story. I am surprised they are not talking about it AT ALL on KNBR.

Apparently, the Giants consider Brandon Belt completely un-touchable. Also, the Astros asked for Crick AND Blackburn in exchange for Norris last year.

I just saw this and was going to post it.

Here is Deadspin's article: Leaked: 10 Months Of The Houston Astros' Internal Trade Talks

Here are logs involving the Giants: Ground Control Bud Norris - Anonbin.com

And the other log: Ground Control 3/25/2014 - Anonbin.com

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Says the Astros offered Bud Norris for Blackburn, Majia and Keury Mella. That kid was receiving interest before he even came state-side.

Shows what makes trading so difficult. Also makes me think what we were saying we were willing to trade for Norris. I remember Belt was brought up, but most people didn't like it. I'm sure Blackburn came up. Shows we aren't too far off on here :yahoo:

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colorado bid $63M on Jose Abreu. Not too far off what the Sox gave him. Boy, imagine that kid at mile high!