• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Astros humiliate Pettite & Yankees...Sox lead grows to 3

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pete do you know the meaning of predictions and making statements ??
first off i've never said gibbons was a great manager for this team. and anyone here who agrees with that is flat out lying. i always said i wanted sandy alomar jr. when reyes left.. please site what his stats were and tell me he wasn't and still isn't poised for a great season. a lot of things on your so called list of failed predictions aren't even predictions they were statements. do you know the difference?? there you go again with you "gotcha moment" and you look like a complete idiot as always :laugh3::agree::lame:

I list 23 things, you debate the greatness of Gibbons...and I am an Idiot!

fucking brilliant! lol

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, not at all...but the humping is over the top.

enjoy!

Why don't you get your ass out of bed early one day and beat Rock to the punch. Then we can talk about the Yankee honor and tradition all day. Cuz we never get to talk about that.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm done with that debate. These Boston puzzles show up to whine, bitch and make excuses for the their spineless, media created teams, and bash the actual winning team

"but hey, we showed up"

Boston Sucks

Why are you telling blatant lies?

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh and just so you know. martin has more homers than cervelli and stewart combined at this very moment. just thought you should know.

it's only April!

BWAHAHAH

And, i believe your words were "they won't have half"
Either way, the Yankees are leading the league in HR's just like you predicted.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Cowboy did what is "natural" and took a dick in his ass overnight

Being as you're so into what is "natural", I hope you turn your wife away with disgust in your eyes any time she ever attempts to give you head.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO - I didn't predict 5-1, dirt did

Have some balls?! fuck you dick!

I am here every day - right much more than wrong.

You are hoping for the greatest comeback in MLB history and it's one month into the season.
You still have not had the balls to say - wow, some of what I ignored and PeteNYC said about the Jays is spot on.
so, here is my prediction.

At the end of the week and 6 weeks into the season, the OLD PATHETIC INJURED YANKEES will be many games ahead of the JAYS.

how many games pete.. go out on a limb.. you got balls right. many is.......?????

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you? You after all, were applauding his "courage" for proclaiming his love of cock despite "fear of being beaten to a bloody pulp" because of it.

Judging by the collective reaction of the small sample size of our lunch table mafia, the guy's going to be facing some real ugly moving forward.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember in Oxonomics Manchester and Boston are right next door to each other. But Foxboro and Boston are on the other side of the planet.

He's still fuming over the dissing of "Bucky's Hangover"

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Right!!!

but two years later, Boston fans are throwing a parade in April!

well, not a real parade because fear of lone wolfs and all...but a verbal parade.

like there is no RECENT history of that team being a fast starter and a very very very slow finisher.

Plus, the season doesn't really start until Els pulls a vigina muscle and is on the DL for a month.

In reality...the Sox have had pretty horrible Aprils for 3 straight years before this year.

2012: 11-11
2011: 11-15
2010: 11-12

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Right!!!

but two years later, Boston fans are throwing a parade in April!

well, not a real parade because fear of lone wolfs and all...but a verbal parade.

like there is no RECENT history of that team being a fast starter and a very very very slow finisher.

Plus, the season doesn't really start until Els pulls a vigina muscle and is on the DL for a month.

You predicted the Red Sox would suck shit... Buchholz and Lester should have ERA's in the 5s right now if we listened to you. Ellsbury and Ortiz would be in hospital beds... Napoli would be hitting .200, Middlebrooks would be in the minors, Pedroia would be hitting .200 and Lackey would be the worst pitcher in the league.

Seriously, Pete...

Suck three dicks...

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea what you're talking about

I didn't say "nobody picked the Jays". Heatwave did

He was humping the "all the experts said this and this" meme all offseason

Everyone (except Heatwave and the talking heads who had the Marlins and Sox as the past 2 offseason champions) saw a terribly constructed roster from a mile away

no but you implied that "everyone" saw terribly constructed roster. and to be honest with you. some of the guys in this room didn't even think the jays would start off like this.. you're piling on now because it is what it is right now. and you even admitted the other day that if they had started out fast you would be saying "it's april it's what they do". therefore it doesn't make a difference what they do you're just gonna find a way to bash em anyway.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
snuggles...it's" Oxaggerating" not "oxonomics" one does this by taking a mere mention of a player, and responding as if you just compared said player to Babe Ruth....

"Holy Shit...Matt Diaz >>>> Mickey Mantle!!!"

~ Oxaggerated

Last edited by a moderator:

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock...it's" Oxaggerating" not "oxonomics" one does this by taking a mere mention of a player, and responding as if you just compared said player to Babe Ruth....

"Holy Shit...Matt Diaz >>>> Mickey Mantle!!!"

~ Oxaggerated

Please don't ever call me Rock again...