• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"A's" take major hit

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colon banned for 50 games for using PED's

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought you ventured out to the water cooler main board. :badmin: is thrown out as a reply when someone reposts something already posted.

I posted about Colon on the basball general board a few minutes before you. No harm, no foul. There has been some effort to get the General baseball board used more often, and thought that would be a good place for it. You were the first on this board, so I didn't "robot" the post.

Just ribbing ya and trying to bring SportsHoopla culture to the local board.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you ventured out to the water cooler main board. :badmin: is thrown out as a reply when someone reposts something already posted.

I posted about Colon on the basball general board a few minutes before you. No harm, no foul. There has been some effort to get the General baseball board used more often, and thought that would be a good place for it. You were the first on this board, so I didn't "robot" the post.

okay, i dig. right after my second post i saw your post on the general board.

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They never created a banner for that section...

Might have to see what I can do... :first:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They never created a banner for that section...

Might have to see what I can do... :first:

If that board could get active for non-Rangers topics, that would be pretty cool. We only have a few teams with active posters and the Rangers are one of them. It would be a nice place to chat with posters for other teams, like 46&2 coming over yesterday.