• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A's get Dejesus

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was never a big DeJesus fan...I'm glad we didn't make a move for him this year. He's a slight upgrade over Ross, but very slight. I'm really beginning to wonder about Billy Beane.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here T. Beane has had a reputation of making "people suffer" (a la Jerry Jones) with his recent moves as of late. Of course there was Cargo, but De Jesus for Mazzaro? I don't even think A's fans are that pleased with this move.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Actually this seems like a typical Beane move. I read somewhere that there's a good chance if Dejesus stays healthy this year he's going to be a Type A free agent and will get Beane some picks in the draft.

Besides, Mazzaro is very Meh in my eyes and don't know too much about Marks.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually this seems like a typical Beane move. I read somewhere that there's a good chance if Dejesus stays healthy this year he's going to be a Type A free agent and will get Beane some picks in the draft.

Besides, Mazzaro is very Meh in my eyes and don't know too much about Marks.

Good point on Mazzaro. This whole trade could end up being a giant yawn. However, I wouldn't trade a decent talent with upside (Mazzaro) for a guy who has very little power and is only average in the field. DeJesus ain't getting any better.