• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Article on Tom Rathman

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
from 97 to 2002 then left with mooch and came back in 2009

I remember he was their RBs coach at one time but then went to Detroit was it? and then the Raiders I thought. He seems like the type of position coach that Harbaugh would want. I wonder how he's thought of by his peers as far as the quality of his coaching. I always liked him as a player.

luckyluke22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So you know he went to Detroit, then the Raiders, but couldn't follow him on to the team you claim to support and follow most.... Hmmmm

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love your posts tzill, but stop being a stalker.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love your posts tzill, but stop being a stalker.

Not stalking, bro. I've got the assclown on ignore so I only read him on reposts. I've seen this whole private jet/majorca/racist/pronouncement/illogic/taunting/concern troll thing play out for 2 years at Disney.

I'm more amused than anything else. I'm just glad he's banned from the Giant board.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nice! I've been to Barcelona, but Mallorca looks gorgeous!

A few years ago my wife bought an olive oil producing farm outside of Palma and we decided to stay there for a while. It's a pretty island with a lot of things to do but the crime rate in Palma is really bad. We used to take the ferry up to Barcelona every now and then for shopping and sightseeing. You can take the train from Barcelona all the way along the southern coast of France all the way to Monte Carlo in Monaco. That whole area is stunningly beautiful but unbelievably expensive. Living in Mallorca is cheap.