• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Article: Luck is NFL's most untradeable player

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The future is the only thing that will make any of us right. I'm betting on Luck. We'll probably be talking about why Luck doesn't have as many championships when Wilson started on a stacked team. A repeat of history for Indy.

So you admit right now that Wilson is better than Luck?

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you admit right now that Wilson is better than Luck?

No, and I'm a Wiscondin alumni who loves Wilson. I also had season tickets the year Seattle's offensive coordinator won the first Rose Bowl in forever for Wisconsin. I'm saying that I think people too often confuse performing better for a better team as sign that one player out of 52 is better. I think Luck also would have won a Super Bowl with Seattle this year and Wilson would not be a current Super Bowl champion if he were playing for Indianapolis.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11898839745_36be273df7_o.gif

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with the article. He is the most promising young qb in the league.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with the article. He is the most promising young qb in the league.

Read my posts and then explain to me how Luck is more promising than Wilson besides the baseless claims of talent and what could happen in the future.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say it's still Aaron Rodgers. 24 year old Untapped potential vs 30 year old Elite Superbowl Caliber QB still at the top of his game with maybe another 5-6 elite years left (or longer...look what Brady and Peyton are doing at their age)

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say it's still Aaron Rodgers. 24 year old Untapped potential vs 30 year old Elite Superbowl Caliber QB still at the top of his game with maybe another 5-6 elite years left (or longer...look what Brady and Peyton are doing at their age)

I've been sitting here for about 10 minutes trying to form an argument against this, and I'm struggling, so I think I might have to concede that you are right. lol. Its hard to argue against the proven veteran who has a lot of game left. The only thing I can think of is the age difference, and the few injuries that Rodgers has had. And Wilson does have the ring now to argue with, but I have to concede that he wasn't the main reason they won the game. Rodgers was the main reason the Packers won. I think all 3 Rodgers, Luck, and Wilson are all as untradeable as it gets. But the nod has to go to Rodgers at this point.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any player is tradable with the right price.

The only exception for any sport would have been Michael Jordan in his prime.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any player is tradable with the right price.

The only exception for any sport would have been Michael Jordan in his prime.

How in the hell would someone trade for Rodgers, Luck or Wilson? It would take so much value. Its virtually impossible to equal their value. A friend and I were having a discussion one day about trading for Peyton Manning in a hypothetical. Just saying our team was Super bowl ready for him. I offered up 2 full drafts worth of picks, and he said that Peyton was worth even more than that. The value of players like this is just too great, and nobody would be willing to trade them and even if they were, they would never get enough value in return.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How in the hell would someone trade for Rodgers, Luck or Wilson? It would take so much value. Its virtually impossible to equal their value. A friend and I were having a discussion one day about trading for Peyton Manning in a hypothetical. Just saying our team was Super bowl ready for him. I offered up 2 full drafts worth of picks, and he said that Peyton was worth even more than that. The value of players like this is just too great, and nobody would be willing to trade them and even if they were, they would never get enough value in return.

I am not saying a team would have the assets to trade for them. I am just saying that there is always an offer that is too good to pass up. Obviously, the better the player, the harder it is for a buying team to get to that offer.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not saying a team would have the assets to trade for them. I am just saying that there is always an offer that is too good to pass up. Obviously, the better the player, the harder it is for a buying team to get to that offer.

Give me an offer like that for Rodgers. Give me an example of what would be too good to pass up.

elmouse03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While he is young and healthy then yes he is at least one of the most untradeable players in the NFL.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well still. There's no way the Packers would accept that, because what are the chances of finding another player of Rodgers' caliber?

Ofcourse they would accept it. He probably won't even be playing for 10 years. But for arguments sake, how about all picks for 10 years? That could be over 70 picks lmao.

Here is an actual trade I could see:

Seahawks get:
Aaron Rodgers

Packers get:
Russell Wilson
Richard Sherman
Earl Thomas
1st Round Draft Pick

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ofcourse they would accept it. He probably won't even be playing for 10 years. But for arguments sake, how about all picks for 10 years? That could be over 70 picks lmao.

Here is an actual trade I could see:

Seahawks get:
Aaron Rodgers

Packers get:
Russell Wilson
Richard Sherman
Earl Thomas
1st Round Draft Pick

:laugh3: Pass the pipe bro. I want what you're smoking. There is no chance in hell the Seahawks would ever do that.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read my posts and then explain to me how Luck is more promising than Wilson besides the baseless claims of talent and what could happen in the future.

he beat him head on already

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about this...excluding QBs...who else is the most untouchable player in the league?

Robert Quinn? Earl Thomas? Luke Kuechly? Richard Sherman? JJ Watt?