• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Artful Dodgers @ White Sox

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm old enough to still seek revenge for the 59 World Series. Kopech on the bump tonight for the glory of the White Sox. Pito's got his average up to .255 - Vaughn is over the .300 hump and Burger has an affinity for big hits. Go Sox!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game is tomorrow night, my friend. I wish they played tonight, but no dice.

I think this matchup with Kopech vs White (pretty poor numbers on the year for White) is our best opportunity at a win in the series. So, it's rather imperative that we take it down. I like Kopech's chances of bouncing back after his first poor outing of the season. Hopefully, the bats keep up the little bit of momentum they have gathered. I never thought that Danny freakin Mendick would actually bring a spark to our lineup, but regardless of a player's history, I'll take anyone who wants to hit for us right now.

Man, it sure would be nice if we could somehow take 2 of 3 here. Get back to .500 before we see Detroit and Texas.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game is tomorrow night, my friend. I wish they played tonight, but no dice.

I think this matchup with Kopech vs White (pretty poor numbers on the year for White) is our best opportunity at a win in the series. So, it's rather imperative that we take it down. I like Kopech's chances of bouncing back after his first poor outing of the season. Hopefully, the bats keep up the little bit of momentum they have gathered. I never thought that Danny freakin Mendick would actually bring a spark to our lineup, but regardless of a player's history, I'll take anyone who wants to hit for us right now.

Man, it sure would be nice if we could somehow take 2 of 3 here. Get back to .500 before we see Detroit and Texas.
LOL - you have to admit - if the Sox show up tonight, they will win in a walk over. ;)

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL - you have to admit - if the Sox show up tonight, they will win in a walk over. ;)

6islkp.jpg

6isl18.jpg

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we are going to get the scrappy Sox from the last couple of games for this series.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, the Sox are such shit. Carjacker takes a pitch down the middle and the guy who shouldn't be in MLB playing 2B for some reason on a team 'in contention' has the worst AB I've ever seen. Can't watch any more of this shit. Thanks for the shittiest rebuild ever Hahn; can't wait for the next one.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No wait! Sox wake up and score 4 runs to shut out the dodgers 4-zip. Twins lose Sox 4 games out.

Pito is finding his groove - Pollock gets an important knock against his old team and Burger continues to smash. Kopech had a top end outing.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No wait! Sox wake up and score 4 runs to shut out the dodgers 4-zip. Twins lose Sox 4 games out.

Pito is finding his groove - Pollock gets an important knock against his old team and Burger continues to smash. Kopech had a top end outing.
Dave roberts pulled his right handed reliever to get a lefty in there against sheets with pollack (a former dodger) on the bench. It’s amazing how the majority of mlb managers are clueless. We will take it

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah I’m glad they won but holy hell, this baseball is hard to watch. I feel like the product is a huge eyesore other than some of the starters and the closer at the moment.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On the MLB Quick Pitch show, it was noted that Kopech's opponents have the lowest BA in all of Baseball, something like .179, not sure of the exact number tho. His problem to date has been with issuing the free passes, but last night he only had one. If he can keep that number low, he's going to become one of the most dangerous pitchers in the game.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the MLB Quick Pitch show, it was noted that Kopech's opponents have the lowest BA in all of Baseball, something like .179, not sure of the exact number tho. His problem to date has been with issuing the free passes, but last night he only had one. If he can keep that number low, he's going to become one of the most dangerous pitchers in the game.
One of the interesting facts about that opponent batting average stat is that is the lowest BA against- this long into the season since like 1912.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the interesting facts about that opponent batting average stat is that is the lowest BA against- this long into the season since like 1912.
Did they mention that as well? Didn't remember. If so, just further proof that if he can keep the walks down to a minimum, he's got a super year ahead of him.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I’m glad they won but holy hell, this baseball is hard to watch. I feel like the product is a huge eyesore other than some of the starters and the closer at the moment.
I've been plenty frustrated this season, but I do see the indications of a turnaround. If they can take 2 or 3 from the Dodgers I will feel confirmed they are on the right track.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they mention that as well? Didn't remember. If so, just further proof that if he can keep the walks down to a minimum, he's got a super year ahead of him.
With Kopech it is focus he loses - IMO. Especially if there has been some bad balls and strikes calls or errors in the field.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Kopech it is focus he loses - IMO. Especially if there has been some bad balls and strikes calls or errors in the field.
Agreed, you can see the frustration in his whole body language when a call doesn't go his way. He'll need to tame that a bit - not too much because that fire in him is what makes him what he is, but he does need to tamper it somewhat.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, you can see the frustration in his whole body language when a call doesn't go his way. He'll need to tame that a bit - not too much because that fire in him is what makes him what he is, but he does need to tamper it somewhat.
I think he is on track - he used to lose focus much more often. I think Cease had the same problem.

What is truly remarkable about Kopech - is the command of the game he shows when he is in focus. I think it is unnerving to the hitters to see him deliver the baseball like he knows they can't hit it. Kopech is going to be much better than even his early hype. He can be top 5 or better in baseball.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is on track - he used to lose focus much more often. I think Cease had the same problem.

What is truly remarkable about Kopech - is the command of the game he shows when he is in focus. I think it is unnerving to the hitters to see him deliver the baseball like he knows they can't hit it. Kopech is going to be much better than even his early hype. He can be top 5 or better in baseball.
Right now, at least at the moment, I'd rank him as a Top 5 in the AL. He has the stats, just not the W's, which of course is thru no fault of his own. Unless he falls apart in the next month and a half, he should be a cinch to make the AS team.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leury lead off strikes again

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Silence of the Bats
Tlr batting leury 1, Moncada 3, and grandal 5 is hilarious right now. Vaughn getting a rest day when they were just off on Monday. At bats on the year….. Andrew Vaughn 134…. Gavin sheets 133….