• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arron Murray

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murray is a heck of a QB, and along with Garapollo, Mettenberger and Carr, I thought there would be great 3rd or 4th round value's out there. After listening to several draft show's in the last week, I'm not sure any of them will be there past the 2nd round now. Some of those guys are now being projected late 1st

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murray is a great athlete that had a knock of losing big games. He did make some mistakes but his defense was usually terrible and he always seemed to have a different cast of characters at WR due to injuries weekly. 4 yr starter. I also like Connor Shaw.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like Murray. I think he is going to be a good NFL qb. Many people on here and in the media thinks he will be a very good qb. It would be smart to draft him which means it is not going to happen.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dallas Cowboys will draft Tony Romo?s successor in 2014

Good read and it makes sense

Opinions will vary But I am on board with it

I've seen most all of Murray's games @ UGA and the article is on point imo of him as a player...very accurate inside of 20 yds. That said, he can also throw the deep out (imo the hardest pass for a young QB to complete in the NFL). The big knock on Murray (which I agree with on some level) is he didn't play well in the big games come crunch time.

Mettenberger would be my 1st choice of the QBs not expected to go in the 1st RD...I see potential starter in him more so than Murray, but any team that draft Murray will get a solid young player who can lead a team.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen most all of Murray's games @ UGA and the article is on point imo of him as a player...very accurate inside of 20 yds. That said, he can also throw the deep out (imo the hardest pass for a young QB to complete in the NFL). The big knock on Murray (which I agree with on some level) is he didn't play well in the big games come crunch time.

Mettenberger would be my 1st choice of the QBs not expected to go in the 1st RD...I see potential starter in him more so than Murray, but any team that draft Murray will get a solid young player who can lead a team.

I don't think Dallas takes a QB until the 4th rd. That's one reason many see Murray as a QB Dallas is targeting. He looks like he will be a very good NFL QB that can be picked late. I think Savage out of Pitt may also be a possibility.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds like the perfect replacement for Romo!!!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me or is it that according to the fans and the "gurus" that as fewer QBs are now expected to go in the top 10, way more QBs are projected to go in the first two rounds There are so many QBs now "expected" to go in the frst two rounds that either they've expanded the rounds to 40 picks each or I am confident we can take Clowney at #16 and Watkins at #47...at some point the Math needs to match the predictions and right now with QBs it doesn't appear to. There are only 32 teams. There is little chance all of these guys wil be drafted in the top 64 picks.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly would hate to see him go to Dallas of all places, but atleast you guys have a competitive team so it's not the worst thing in the world

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Dallas takes a QB until the 4th rd. That's one reason many see Murray as a QB Dallas is targeting. He looks like he will be a very good NFL QB that can be picked late. I think Savage out of Pitt may also be a possibility.
I read somewhere that "someone" (read so many articles) thinks Savage will be the sleeper pick of QBs.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me or is it that according to the fans and the "gurus" that as fewer QBs are now expected to go in the top 10, way more QBs are projected to go in the first two rounds There are so many QBs now "expected" to go in the frst two rounds that either they've expanded the rounds to 40 picks each or I am confident we can take Clowney at #16 and Watkins at #47...at some point the Math needs to match the predictions and right now with QBs it doesn't appear to. There are only 32 teams. There is little chance all of these guys wil be drafted in the top 64 picks.

I think its just extremely hard to pull the trigger on a QB in the first round. Luck is one of kind and was the sure thing. Not many of those out there. I think the older QBs could play longer than ever nowadays.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If we got Clowney at 16 and Watkins a 47 I'd have to excuse myself to the bathroom for a few minutes.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not just Qbs
we got atleast 3 safeties going in the 1st now. 6-8 in the first two rounds
4-5 Qbs in the 1st round 10-12 gone by the end of the second.

ect ect

32 picks in the first round and 70 guys will be off the board before Dallas picks at 16 :suds:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. I guess it's the same every year, but it just seems worse to me for some reason this year.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. I guess it's the same every year, but it just seems worse to me for some reason this year.

Deep Draft...... so alot of 2nd rounders arent far from if not 1st rounders in other drafts.

Which is a GREAT thing for a team that drafts well in this draft.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted about Murray and think he will do well Mettenburger would also be a good choice

but its time to pick a young QB and develop him Romo cant play forever

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get real frustrated with romo at times,but there are many times where he is put into situations to fail by the coaching staff. The lack of commitment to running game has meant Romo has taken a lot of punishment over the years. He also is forcing the ball to receivers because teams are not concerned about the run game and are doubling the receivers.

Romo has proven to be a tough sob and is always playing hurt. As tough as Romo has been he is now at the age where we need to use a high pick on a qb. If we are serious about Romo being the qb for the next 3 years we need to burn a 1st rounder on Lewan if he is available. That would give us great players at LT,C and RT. Lewan is a beast in the run game and would allow us to spread the field,run a great talent like Murray which would open up the deep ball again.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like the perfect replacement for Romo!!!

LOL...Every game was different, I mean he played great on the road in general in the SEC, which is not easy imo...then he play so so vs LSU, or Bama. Some of it injury, some of it just bad play by him.

Murray to DAL I think would be a great for Aaron.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...Every game was different, I mean he played great on the road in general in the SEC, which is not easy imo...then he play so so vs LSU, or Bama. Some of it injury, some of it just bad play by him.

Murray to DAL I think would be a great for Aaron.

I agree..... I would love to have him. Not as a 1st year starter ... but I think he would be good enough to start his 3rd year