• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arrington And Ras-I Getting Schooled By Thompkins Video

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be nice, but quite a stretch. 2007 Moss was unstoppable. Remember that long TD into triple coverage in the first half of the opener against the Jets? Remember when they threw two jump balls to him in the end zone into quadruple coverage against the Dolphins and he came away with both en route to 4 TDs in a half? They can have better depth, but they won't have another Randy Moss. They had Donte Stallworth as their fourth WR that year. We were blessed to see it once and I honestly don't believe I'll ever see it again.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have high hopes for Dobson but it's far too early to compare him to moss.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have high hopes for Dobson but it's far too early to compare him to moss.

I'm hoping to compare him to Chris Carter, and then I'm hoping to compare KT to Chad Johnson without the theatrics of course.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hearing a lot of great stuff about Thompkins, can't wait to see him in live action.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thompkins (KT? heard a player call him that) and Dobson have both been drawing rave reviews. So has Amendola. And I think everyone still thinks Boyce and Edelman can play. Exciting stuff. Friday!

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hearing a lot of great stuff about Thompkins, can't wait to see him in live action.

Thompkins (KT? heard a player call him that) and Dobson have both been drawing rave reviews. So has Amendola. And I think everyone still thinks Boyce and Edelman can play. Exciting stuff. Friday!

I am getting more and more amped about seeing these guys but I am still a tad leery.

Damn I hope I get this game tomorrow night. Really interested to see Mallett work with these guys.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting this game live on Saturday morning. (time zone difference) Yes, I'm excited. I think we have a lot to be excited about. Some might not work but I know we'll be ok. I have not been this excited since I watched Gronk and AH come into the league.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting this game live on Saturday morning. (time zone difference) Yes, I'm excited. I think we have a lot to be excited about. Some might not work but I know we'll be ok. I have not been this excited since I watched Gronk and AH come into the league.

I have not been this excited since Stallworth and Moss came onboard.