• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Arizona State @ Utah

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to see UCLA lose to Arizona. I dislike Arizona, but a Territorial Cup for the South would be a lot of fun. It's been so long that ASU/Arizona mattered that I can't even think of the last game of real significance besides "Can they be the spoiler" games in the late 90s

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can. Problem is, we're counting on UCLA to take you guys out at the Rose Bowl and for Arizona to get you too!!

Too bad there are no "mulligans" in football!! Sure would like another shot at you guys with the way we're playing now.

Didn't expect to get by Utah but we did. So then if we could win at the Rose, we wouldn't need your help. For sure, anything can happen in the Territorial Cup game for sure. Zona has knocked us out of the Rose Bowl more than once. As you said, its getting interesting.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't expect to get by Utah but we did. So then if we could win at the Rose, we wouldn't need your help. For sure, anything can happen in the Territorial Cup game for sure. Zona has knocked us out of the Rose Bowl more than once. As you said, its getting interesting.

If you guys get to the PAC-12 CCG, I will be a Sun Devils fan that day!! I have a lot of family members who are ASU fans!!

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can. Problem is, we're counting on UCLA to take you guys out at the Rose Bowl and for Arizona to get you too!!

Too bad there are no "mulligans" in football!! Sure would like another shot at you guys with the way we're playing now.

Sure there is…. See Alabama :lol:

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lolz...

GJ ASU for coming back and I feel for Utah, that team plays well all the time.

Time for the Devils to put their snowshoes on and GET THE HELL OUTTA DA WASATCH MTZ.!

We gone!