• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arizona Basketball Recruiting Thread

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to see him play in tucson next season. I'm impressed with how quick he moves with the ball at his size and weight. He's got light feet for sure. That, along with a decent jumper, is going to make him a match up nightmare. I think if NJ leaves, Stanley would be a excellent choice at the 2 position. Can't wait.

Yeah, I think he will eventually earn a living playing the 2, maybe some 3 as well... those are his natural positions, but the beauty of Stanley Johnson is that he is able to do it all. He played 4 different positions each of the 4 years he started in HS, so he can handle, shoot off the dribble, post up, and bang inside.

No doubt that coach Miller will have him playing on the wing, either at the 2, or 3, but in a pinch he can post guys up and with his frame he can guard taller guys in the paint too.

crush7k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game tonight for Craig Victor. His Findlay Prep (NV) team beat Rainier Beach (WA) to put them into the semis of the HSNT to face Oak Hill (VA). Victor finished with 23pts and 11rebs. Keep it up big man.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simon, Dorsey, and Stanley Johnson are all on the U18 USA team, which will compete in the FIBAs next month.

Its awesome that Miller is an assistant coach for that team. Getting to establish a true coaching relationship with those 3 guys early could be huge.

crush7k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona Wildcats Basketball - BC Forward Ryan Anderson Transfers to Arizona

Former 2011 Arizona recruit Boston College forward Ryan Anderson (6'9 216) transfers to Arizona. He'll be eligible to play in the 2015-16 season after sitting out this coming year.

Very good pick-up considering that the whole projected starting lineup in TJ, SJ, RHJ, Brash, & Zeus could be gone next season either to the NBA or graduation.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3