• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are you still blind to the truth?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL BS. If Jeremy Hill hold on to the damn football were not talking about this so get outta here with there's no way the NFL was going to allow Cincy to win
What I want to know.......
Who was the leader that stepped in in (before the fumble) and said protect the ball. We have this game won if we protect the ball! All good teams have someone to remind them - a leader,
They will be going after the ball!!!!!!

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The penalties at the end were ridiculous, but the fumble is what killed the Bengals. They could have taken 3 knees, or done very safe runs, made Pittsburgh waste all timeouts, and kicked a FG. The lack of discipline at the end is unaaceptable, but these players are immature and you have little control over them.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What coaching was terrible at the end for CIN?...called the right DEF against Landry, got a pick...ran the ball like you should to burn clock...fumble...call another good DEF call...but player heads hunts get a 15 ydr. Another player pushes a coach (who should not have been on the field, but you still can't push/fight them).

These are professional players...I put it more on them, but at the same time, I can see why some would want Lewis gone...there were times when it made sense to maybe pull Burfict and let him cool down....bottom line not winning the games that really matter.

Lewis should have made it abundantly clear to Hill to run the ball, but DO NOT worry about fighting for extra yards and above all else protect the football. Really, he could have just took three knees to force Pitts to burn their timeouts and then Cincy could have kicked the FG. That is basically what Tomlin did. He didn't try for any extra yards even though he still had two timeouts. He kicked the FG on 1st down. Game over.

The other thing Lewis is on the hook for is not controlling his players. I don't completely blame him for this because the players are adult men who ought to know better, but still it falls on the coach when his guys are taking personal fouls long after the play is over.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This RIGHT HERE is propaganda. It is the very definition of propaganda. People will actually believe it too.

This is why Ryan Shazier wasn't flagged for head shot to Gio Bernard

Pure, unadulterated propaganda. Why does the NFL feel it has to immediately get an official to say it was clean on the air? Why does the NFL feel they immediately need one of their media minions to quickly post a piece on this hit. NOTE THE TIME IT WAS POSTED TO CBS - SATURDAY, 10:57 PM EST. THE GAME WAS NOT EVEN OVER WITH YET!

Do you not see? Are you not entertained?

It is amazing to me that anyone paid for their opinion can claim that was not a penalty. The expert officials who they bring in have been a joke all year. I swear Mike Carey sounds like they woke him up every time they turn to him. He is constantly wrong on his view of the review. Last night for Periria, CBS or anyone else to claim that was not a penalty is embarrassing. Get off the "two steps" defenseless receiver bullshit, it was a helmet to helmet shot. A brutal one. The NFL rules make it really clear that a helmet to helmet shot, especially from a guy leading with his helmet, is a penalty. It should have been a penalty and the fumble reversed. HUGE missed call.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hill wanted the highlight TD run more than he wanted the win.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals might be the dumbest team in the history of football at any level. That's why they lost.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worse than Green Bay's collapse last year?
ya, that was pretty bad:think:

I dunno man...all cincy had to do was kneel down 3 times and the game was over.

At least Seattle played a part in that loss.

They both are pretty epic fosho

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is amazing to me that anyone paid for their opinion can claim that was not a penalty. The expert officials who they bring in have been a joke all year. I swear Mike Carey sounds like they woke him up every time they turn to him. He is constantly wrong on his view of the review. Last night for Periria, CBS or anyone else to claim that was not a penalty is embarrassing. Get off the "two steps" defenseless receiver bullshit, it was a helmet to helmet shot. A brutal one. The NFL rules make it really clear that a helmet to helmet shot, especially from a guy leading with his helmet, is a penalty. It should have been a penalty and the fumble reversed. HUGE missed call.
Yeah that call was huge. It is absurd to pretend that was not a penalty.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assume most of you are. A few probably had their eyes opened last night, though.

And, just for the record, I predicted a Bengals loss.

Don't let the wild finish distract you from what happened in the other 59:30 of the game. Use your brain.
Wow. You predicted a Bengals loss? You really went out on a limb there.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL BS. If Jeremy Hill hold on to the damn football were not talking about this so get outta here with there's no way the NFL was going to allow Cincy to win
Nope. They planed that strip fumble perfectly. I mean, these players have it down. Hill knew to lose control of the ball 1/16 of a second before his knee hit the ground. It was a perfectly staged play.

We have seen many fans make excuses, but @kramer1 is taking the cake on this one.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Article I, section 8: Non-player personnel of a club (e.g., management personnel, coaches, trainers, equipment men) are prohibited from making unnecessary physical contact with or directing abusive, threatening, or insulting language or gestures at opponents, game officials, or representatives of the League. The penalty: 15 yards.

Call should have been on Porter, negating the dirty hit from Burfict.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What coaching was terrible at the end for CIN?...called the right DEF against Landry, got a pick...ran the ball like you should to burn clock...fumble...call another good DEF call...but player heads hunts get a 15 ydr. Another player pushes a coach (who should not have been on the field, but you still can't push/fight them).

These are professional players...I put it more on them, but at the same time, I can see why some would want Lewis gone...there were times when it made sense to maybe pull Burfict and let him cool down....bottom line not winning the games that really matter.
Take a freaking knee!!!

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joey Porter is a POS, but this game was not lost by Burfict or Jones, this game was lost by a stupid coach and an even dumber Running Back.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This RIGHT HERE is propaganda. It is the very definition of propaganda. People will actually believe it too.

This is why Ryan Shazier wasn't flagged for head shot to Gio Bernard

Pure, unadulterated propaganda. Why does the NFL feel it has to immediately get an official to say it was clean on the air? Why does the NFL feel they immediately need one of their media minions to quickly post a piece on this hit. NOTE THE TIME IT WAS POSTED TO CBS - SATURDAY, 10:57 PM EST. THE GAME WAS NOT EVEN OVER WITH YET!

Do you not see? Are you not entertained?

How much money have you won so far? Teach me.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Article I, section 8: Non-player personnel of a club (e.g., management personnel, coaches, trainers, equipment men) are prohibited from making unnecessary physical contact with or directing abusive, threatening, or insulting language or gestures at opponents, game officials, or representatives of the League. The penalty: 15 yards.

Call should have been on Porter, negating the dirty hit from Burfict.

^^^^ THIS

Porter was not supposed to even be on the FIELD, and he purposely went out and engaged the Bengals players who were standing together. Thats a HUGE FAIL on the officials. That made a longshot FG a chipshot.