• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are we one of the most hated teams in the league?

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Obviously doesnt really matter in the grand scheme of things but man are there a lot hate posts and articles that pop up about us. Seems like no one can stand us!

This article/posts I see popping up everywhere on social media sites, blogs, etc.
imgur: the simple image sharer It's complete B.S but people run with it.

Most hated players have got to be Boldin, Kaepernick, and Crabtree. Harbaugh draws a lot anger from fans as well.

Also, I 've heard radio talk shows, TV shows, and just posts popping up about how "disrespectful" Kaepernick is for doing the Cam Newton Superman celebration. I dont get it. He does a fricken Superman celebration, he deserves to be mocked! And secondly, Carolina was doing the "Kaepernicking" quite a bit last time we played.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of success brings out a lot of haters so I wouldn't be surprised if this is true. As the two faces of the franchise, Harbaugh's boorish behavior and Kaepernick's churlish thug wanna-be act probably don't help their image though.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously doesnt really matter in the grand scheme of things but man are there a lot hate posts and articles that pop up about us. Seems like no one can stand us!

This article/posts I see popping up everywhere on social media sites, blogs, etc.

Most hated players have got to be Boldin, Kaepernick, and Crabtree. Harbaugh draws a lot anger from fans as well.

Also, I 've heard radio talk shows, TV shows, and just posts popping up about how "disrespectful" Kaepernick is for doing the Cam Newton Superman celebration. I dont get it. He does a fricken Superman celebration, he deserves to be mocked! And secondly, Carolina was doing the "Kaepernicking" quite a bit last time we played.

Another instance of Kaepernick's immaturity; thinking he needed payback for that. I have to admit, he is very difficult to like.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That instagram picture is funny. One of the things that bugs me about Wilson is everything he does and says seems so rehearsed to look "perfect", It's like he's the son of a PR man. He's a walking cliche. It's like watching a politician that tip toes around everything he says.

I'd personally choose a night with J. Cole (who is a 49er fan BTW) over laying on a dogs stomach. I love dogs but my face isn't going anywhere near their stomach.

But most importantly I like how they over looked these while making their comparisons.

they specificly point out wilson with a solder, then act like this doesn't exist.
Instagram

He has picture of him playing with kids that have heart defects at camp taylor, but those are missing. He also has plenty of shots with fans, but those are also missing.

But i guess we shouldn't trust seahawks fans to give an honest representation. Their QB is phoney and so are they.

I like my people to have imperfections sometimes. Showing food, shoes, and your night out is something most people do on instagram, it only makes keap seem more normal to me.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another instance of Kaepernick's immaturity; thinking he needed payback for that. I have to admit, he is very difficult to like.

I could see that being seen as immature if he was a doctor or something more important, but it's a football game. They are out there having fun and competing. I don't mind taunting Cam at all, because cam is one of the most annoying personalities in football.

If cam pulled out his dick and pee'd on the fans, I want keap to fly over in a fire fighting helicopter to cover the whole stadium in piss like :hammer:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see that being seen as immature if he was a doctor or something more important, but it's a football game. They are out there having fun and competing. I don't mind taunting Cam at all, because cam is one of the most annoying personalities in football.

If cam pulled out his dick and pee'd on the fans, I want keap to fly over in a fire fighting helicopter to cover the whole stadium in piss like :hammer:

OK.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to be unbiased. I wouldn't say I hate SF. I dislike the fact that your cities teams are responsible for somehow always beating my cities teams. But it happens

However Kaepernicks dumb face and attitude annoys me so i can see why people might hate him.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That instagram picture is funny. One of the things that bugs me about Wilson is everything he does and says seems so rehearsed to look "perfect", It's like he's the son of a PR man. He's a walking cliche. It's like watching a politician that tip toes around everything he says.

I'd personally choose a night with J. Cole (who is a 49er fan BTW) over laying on a dogs stomach. I love dogs but my face isn't going anywhere near their stomach.

But most importantly I like how they over looked these while making their comparisons.

they specificly point out wilson with a solder, then act like this doesn't exist.
Instagram

He has picture of him playing with kids that have heart defects at camp taylor, but those are missing. He also has plenty of shots with fans, but those are also missing.

But i guess we shouldn't trust seahawks fans to give an honest representation. Their QB is phoney and so are they.

I like my people to have imperfections sometimes. Showing food, shoes, and your night out is something most people do on instagram, it only makes keap seem more normal to me.

Absolutely agree. It's funny how that post comparing Wilson and Kaepernick is completely cherry picked and ridiculous. So many people have ran with that post....since the playoffs started, I've seen this damn thing posted atleast 5 times in various places. People just run with it.

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People hate winners. If Seattle makes the next 3 NFC championships I'm sure lots more people jump on the Seattle hate bandwagon.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm pretty sure I would dislike Kap if he was any other team's QB. I can see why people rip him....its only my homer instincts that get me to look at him in a positive light. The kissing the biceps thing approaches the height of douchery.

Harbaugh, on the other hand, the hate is pretty silly. The guy is just awesome. Its like Niner fans that hate Carroll......something about successful, rah-rah type guys that rubs people the wrong way I guess. Hating Boldin is similarly ridiculous.

And other than that, I don't know why people would hate the team. Mostly likable and admirable guys up and down the team.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are just jealous of the Niners' success. I would say that Kap is a bit immature. He still carries that bitterness about being drafted in the 2nd round. I know that motivates him, but sooner or later you have to let it go. But I have to say that I never saw Young or Montana mock their opponents.

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just look at the narrative of Kap mocking Cam's celebration. If you have a celebration of some kind then every team will mimic it. How many players were doing the Rodgers title belt celebration after a sack or TD? Lots of players mimic Cam's superman when they play the Panthers. But Kap is mocking Cam while when Bowman does it, not even a peep from anyone. It does show that there are some media members that really really dislike Kap and the way he carries himself.

Jtymer49er

Jtymer49er
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I love kap and have no issue with his tattoos (i have many) or any of his other behavior (partying) but heres the difference: Yes you can find pics of Kap doing charity work and such but you cant find pics of Russel doing the negatively percieved things kap is doing.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
People outside of their own fandom hate teams that are doing well.

Plenty of people hate the Pats, Cowboys, Seahawks, etc as well.

And besides we're in it to win games not win popularity contests with other team's fans.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I, for one, have never hated your team even though I once fantasized about the Patriots getting Joe Montana after he left Notre Dame.

As I've said in earlier threads I view the SF-LA rivalry as being the west coast version of the Boston-New Yorkrivalry. With SF being the more Boston-like.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is easy to pick and choose to show Kap looking like one thing and Wilson looking like another. Always remember how insecure the Seattle fan base is.

The Niners though, have a lot of things to "hate."

Harbaugh is insane.... that is why we love him, but that is why everyone else hates him.
Kaepernick took the league by storm and gets over hyped.
The team is about to go to a 3rd straight NFCC game.
The team is pretty confident and they dance around and have a good time which can be read the wrong way.
The city of SF even though it is one of the best cities around, is prime for a lot of ignorant flack.

Bottom line is... Fuck Seattle.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is easy to pick and choose to show Kap looking like one thing and Wilson looking like another. Always remember how insecure the Seattle fan base is.

The Niners though, have a lot of things to "hate."

Harbaugh is insane.... that is why we love him, but that is why everyone else hates him.
Kaepernick took the league by storm and gets over hyped.
The team is about to go to a 3rd straight NFCC game.
The team is pretty confident and they dance around and have a good time which can be read the wrong way.
The city of SF even though it is one of the best cities around, is prime for a lot of ignorant flack.

Bottom line is... Fuck Seattle.

San Francisco is a pretty cool city. Seattle is nice too except for the rain. Its only the Seahawks and some of their fans who are so strangely insecure and have a huge inferiority complex.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
San Francisco is a pretty cool city. Seattle is nice too except for the rain. Its only the Seahawks and some of their fans who are so strangely insecure and have a huge inferiority complex.

Yeah, I actually love Seattle as a city. Had a really great time there. But I completely agree about the complex. It's strange. Like a middle child.