• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are we going to do a new league for this new alliance of football league coming in feb

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i havent looked, but from what ive heard there isnt any live fantasy info..........

i mean even if we draft small rosters, keep maybe a discussion thread, and a roster thread. and maybe u draft a team, can only add drop once a week. in the thread.....and we total our own scores. just do a everyone plays everyone each week for standingS? i dunno throwing shit out there. Id love to run it but i dont have time to fully do run something successfully
Yeah... I could help someone run it, but if we have to do all the tallying and such, I wouldn't want to take it on by myself. Maybe we could just rotate who is in charge of keeping up with the stats every week? And to make it a lot easier, maybe we could just do total points for the whole thing. Maybe cut out add/drops altogether and just draft a deeper bench? Just throwing out ideas to make it easier to keep track of.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... I could help someone run it, but if we have to do all the tallying and such, I wouldn't want to take it on by myself. Maybe we could just rotate who is in charge of keeping up with the stats every week? And to make it a lot easier, maybe we could just do total points for the whole thing. Maybe cut out add/drops altogether and just draft a deeper bench? Just throwing out ideas to make it easier to keep track of.
Could do deep bench .

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would help if we kept the scoring simplified. Maybe 6 points for all TD, no decimal scoring, 1 PPR instead of 1/2, etc.