• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Appearantly we are bad hockey fans

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am happy to be called a snob if it means i never have to even catch a sniff of ANOTHER FUCKING "debate" about FUCKING EMPTY NET GOALS.

Wait, I was told ALL the threads would be about empty net goals...damn it, where's the uninvite button on this thing? ;)

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, I was told ALL the threads would be about empty net goals...damn it, where's the uninvite button on this thing? ;)
I've got it, right here in my moderator toolbox ;)

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny that IPW just posted a thread about Lord of the Flies. I made a "Jack & Ralph" reference yesterday referring to him.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm an elitist. But it's only because I'm better than everyone else.

Urkie

The MVP...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I honestly don't care what anyone thinks over there and especially maddog. All it ever turns into is a pissing match with him and that's about it. There's never any real hockey discussion, no side jokes, nothing and it's been like that for years now.

It's good to get away from it and hopefully away from it forever.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't care what anyone thinks over there and especially maddog. All it ever turns into is a pissing match with him and that's about it. There's never any real hockey discussion, no side jokes, nothing and it's been like that for years now.

It's good to get away from it and hopefully away from it forever.

OUVan put it pretty well. It's not so much the troll threads that are the problem as the hijacking of regular threads. You can't talk about certain topics at all. As a Caps' fan, it's frustrating to not even be able to celebrate my team's success or talk about the team at all without trolls ruining it.

I'm especially bewildered by Pens' trolls belittling us because we've been owned by the Pens SO many times. That would be like me as a Skins' fan talking trash to Cardinals or Lions fans. It's just unnecessary.

Urkie

The MVP...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
OUVan put it pretty well. It's not so much the troll threads that are the problem as the hijacking of regular threads. You can't talk about certain topics at all. As a Caps' fan, it's frustrating to not even be able to celebrate my team's success or talk about the team at all without trolls ruining it.

I'm especially bewildered by Pens' trolls belittling us because we've been owned by the Pens SO many times. That would be like me as a Skins' fan talking trash to Cardinals or Lions fans. It's just unnecessary.

True, maddog does got out of his way to trash the Caps and especially Ovechkin for no reason but wanting to feel good about himself I guess...

Pretty frustrating but now at least that won't be a problem.