• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AP Top 25 released

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's weird...I thought their 2006 team was supposed to be the GOAT and they were #1 all year. Surely they won it that year easily?
Well, when you go up against the best coach in the history of college football, it's never easy.

You're welcome, by the way.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State are the defending national champs. How did the Florida Gators do again last year?:noidea:

Well, when you go up against the best coach in the history of college football, it's never easy.

You're welcome, by the way.

Every dog has his day. CUM started well at UF, too.

It makes me kinda' queezy when OSUx peeps chide me about UF's crash post-Urban. Yeah, we got fucked but will come back around. Good luck to you on your coming disaster.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries. ESPN (aka: the SEC network) will be slobbering all over the SEC again this year.
tOSU is very fortunate they dont play in the SEC. THey wont get the full lovefest that Bama got,so they should be able to keep their focus more easily.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It makes me kinda' queezy when OSUx peeps chide me about UF's crash post-Urban. Yeah, we got fucked but will come back around. Good luck to you on your coming disaster.
That's what you don't seem to get. Florida's colossal disaster of a program isn't a result of Urban Meyer. You were insanely lucky to have him for a few years. However, your program didn't know how to react when he left and you've sputtered ever since. Sorry dude.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what you don't seem to get. Florida's colossal disaster of a program isn't a result of Urban Meyer. You were insanely lucky to have him for a few years. However, your program didn't know how to react when he left and you've sputtered ever since. Sorry dude.

:L

I'm not even going to answer this because it's SO fucking retarded. GodDAMN that's stupid.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:L

I'm not even going to answer this because it's SO fucking retarded. GodDAMN that's stupid.

@HammerDown :dhd:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm on mobile but that gem is going in my dig as soon as I get home. :L :L :L

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good god, there's a lot of tear-shedding over Urban's success on this board...

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
leowtf.gif

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, at least OSUx can thank UF's Shand's Hospital for saving CUMstain during all SEVEN of his heart attacks. Too bad you don't understand recruiting takes a back seat when you're "comin' to see you Elizabeth!"

Urban_Returns.gif

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tOSU is very fortunate they dont play in the SEC. THey wont get the full lovefest that Bama got,so they should be able to keep their focus more easily.

ESPN's original pre-preseason poll

Your heartbreak that Urban left The Swamp is pure entertainment. I'd be willing to bet you weren't talkin' shit about him when he was the Gators HC though. Anyway enjoy your upcoming season, I'm sure Florida won't pull off any upset & have a shitty year.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, at least OSUx can thank UF's Shand's Hospital for saving CUMstain during all SEVEN of his heart attacks. Too bad you don't understand recruiting takes a back seat when you're "comin' to see you Elizabeth!"

Urban_Returns.gif

Nick Saban is a liar...

saban_nick.jpg

untitledasdasddas.png