• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AP Poll (week 8)

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope App State can squeeze in by years end because that would be a cool rise.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can anyone hate on coach O?

It's reported he's got issues with wearing belts properly. Some down in the south traditionalists appear to take issue with his belt struggles and will say, "Bless his heart" when discussing Coach O and his belts.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My initial reaction was Iowa was too high but then I looked at the teams ahead of them and thought they were too low . That pretty much sums up most everyone outside of Bama lol
I agree.

Anything after 5 is basically a crapshoot and in the grand scheme of things relatively meaningless, aside from maybe Texas winning out and some teams above getting upset. But then again we all know why Texas jumped so far so fast in the polls.

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It still is IMO. He took over a good team to start with.

I will say LSU's offense looked much more balanced against Georgia. So big improvement there, so I can see why LSU fans are happy right now.

If Jimbo had gone to LSU instead of A&M for example - that would have been scary. Mullen as well.

Yeah, I agree. I still think Coach O is just a place holder until more funds become available to go out and pay for a Mullen or a Fisher.

Word is LSU didn't want to offer want they wanted at the time.....settled on the interim coach instead.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they're one Tua injury away from it being interesting but without that it's a wrap
Meh, they'll just throttle back the offense and go back to winning games 14-12.

Now, if they have defensive injurites like they did last year at the same time, they MIGHT be in trouble. But, I doubt it. They'd just replace an injured 5* sophomore for a snot blowing, pawing at the ground 5* freshman.

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That pretty much sums up most everyone outside of Bama lol

Bama would have to have a total meltdown collapse to not win the kahuna, again, this year. :sigh:

I think they're one Tua injury away from it being interesting but without that it's a wrap

I think they would win the whole enchilada with Hurts, tbh. :sigh:

giphy.gif