• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone watch the Ravens and Jags last night?

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco and co. were terrible...i thought sure Tyrod might get to see some action...at halftime Baltimore had 0 first downs and Flacco had something like 10 passing yards.

Its not like Tyrod could have done any worse, might as well have given him a shot...oh well, if Flacco keeps under-performing, TT might get some PT sooner than later

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ravens had a very bad night,they did not look anything like the ravens last night,,,,,,makes you wonder if they are losing it

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyrod could have at least scrambled for a first down. Ravens offense looked pitiful last night. Over half of their yards came from their TD drive at the end of the game. A lot of credit to the Jags defense, though. They were swarming.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the chance of TT going in was really the only reason my roommates and I kept watching. Flacco looked awful

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco is so inconsistent. As a big ravens fan, I think it would be in our best interest to give him 3 drives. If he's throwing the ball well, keep him in the whole game. If he's playing like shit, though (see last night and the tennessee game), give tyrod a look.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This week in FFL I was playing a dude who needed 5 points from Cundiff to beat me. I thought I was fucked for sure.

1 point :D haha.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I normally don't root for people to get hurt, but I find myself watching Ravens games hoping something happens to Flacco just so Tyrod can get a shot.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wasnt hoping he'd get hurt...but i was hoping that harbaugh would see that he was sucking some major shit...

but, keeping flacco in through that entire game showed that it will take a flacco injury in order for tyrod to get some snaps

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I dont know if they should have thrown Tyrod in for the entire game but he could have at least went in and picked up some yards with either his feet or arm and maybe given baltimore a spark.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't pull your #1 in a close game. It creates too much controversy. Imagine how much ESPN would have blown up with "Is there a QB controversy in Baltimore?" if that happened. Now if they were getting blown out in the 4th, then go ahead and put Tyrod in and see what happens. You can always say "We weren't going to win anyway. Joe's still our #1, we just didn't want him to get hurt in a game that was clearly over". Tennessee did something similar last Sunday when Hasselbeck stunk up the place and they threw in Jake Locker for the final possession.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't pull your #1 in a close game. It creates too much controversy. Imagine how much ESPN would have blown up with "Is there a QB controversy in Baltimore?" if that happened. Now if they were getting blown out in the 4th, then go ahead and put Tyrod in and see what happens. You can always say "We weren't going to win anyway. Joe's still our #1, we just didn't want him to get hurt in a game that was clearly over". Tennessee did something similar last Sunday when Hasselbeck stunk up the place and they threw in Jake Locker for the final possession.

IMO, by the end of the third it was clear they werent going to win with Flacco at QB....he sucked all night long and was not going to do anything different in the 4th. Most Ravens fans that i know agree that Flacco hasnt been great this season....who cares what espn has to say...maybe a little QB controversy is needed

Like i said, Tyrod couldnt have done any worse than Flacco....so send him the message that, "hey, if you play like shit all night long...we've got someone else here that we're not afraid to go to"....their goal is to win...not to protect the feelings of their starting QB....make a change that might give you a better chance at winning.