• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone going to the Game on Sunday?

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna be in the house! Can't wait......Gonna be the fiance's first football game too.

If anyone is going to be around and wants to hook up for a beer, hit me up!

Go Broncos!!!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not this week unfortunately. I think I might have some tickets lined up for the Broncos/Chiefs game in Arrowhead though.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I lived in San Diego I missed all three times the Broncos were in San Diego to play the Chargers. One year I was in Wyoming for Christmas. The next year I was in Colorado for Christmas. The next year I was in Afghanistan. That was 2009, and in 2010 I moved up the coast to Monterey. Now I'm on the East Coast and the Broncos played the Ravens, Redskins and Eagles (three closest teams to me) all in Denver. Fate is working against me, here.

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to go, it's only a 2 hour drive from here. But I feel the tickets will be a bit pricey

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My career record while in attendance:
In Denver: 0-1.....Texans game, last season.
@ Anaheim Stadium vs the Rams: 0-1....on my 21st Birthday. It's a blur. Lol
@ LA Coliseum vs the Raiders: 0-3.....F.U. Greg Townsend.
@ Qualcomm: 1-0......Smoked the Chargers on Sunday Night Football to get to 12-0 during our Second title run.......hoping that trend continues!

Go Broncos!

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ Qualcomm: 1-0......Smoked the Chargers on Sunday Night Football to get to 12-0 during our Second title run.......hoping that trend continues!

Go Broncos!
So, overall Denver is 1-5 in games you attend....

Any thoughts on staying home? :lol:

Seriously though, have fun and hope there's a Denver blowout of the Chargers in your future.

FFSparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do wish I could be in southern CA!

I hope you two have a great time and hopefully enjoy watching Rivers throw a couple Int's! I'll be watching the game closely knowing you will be there, so try to catch the camera's lens :yahoo:

We do need to plan on attending a 2014 game in Denver, as I really enjoyed the first board meeting!

Go Broncos!
:suds:

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope you two have a great time and hopefully enjoy watching Rivers throw a couple Int's! I'll be watching the game closely knowing you will be there, so try to catch the camera's lens :yahoo:

We do need to plan on attending a 2014 game in Denver, as I really enjoyed the first board meeting!

Go Broncos!

are you in Iowa ?

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go Broncos!

Yes sir! We need a Board Meeting 2.0

Going with the blue Moreno jersey Morph hooked me up with on my trip to Denver! 27 has been my boy....gotta go with that. Darci is going with her Decker orange T-shirt.

Can't wait.....

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go Broncos!

:10::lol: That one got me!

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes sir! We need a Board Meeting 2.0

Going with the blue Moreno jersey Morph hooked me up with on my trip to Denver! 27 has been my boy....gotta go with that. Darci is going with her Decker orange T-shirt.

Can't wait.....

About time that thing saw the light of day. You may need to iron it, lol.

But seriously, enjoy the game.

GO BRONCOS!

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
every time i go to SAF@MH the steelers lose

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fool me once-shame on me

fool me twice.....and get me drunk and drag me in a third time -

xBxtxDx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna be in the house! Can't wait......Gonna be the fiance's first football game too.

If anyone is going to be around and wants to hook up for a beer, hit me up!

Go Broncos!!!!

Sorry, but had too many trips to Iowa this year and the wife was throwing a major conniption over the cost of tickets this year. I am going next year because I do not miss 2 years in a row and am going to actually try and get online the day the tickets go on sale next year too. Was checking up till around 12 ish on Sunday. Though, I guess I should have kept on checking and seen if the prices dropped even further after the game started. I only live about 3 miles from Qualcomm and could have easily gotten there, /shrug.

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but had too many trips to Iowa this year and the wife was throwing a major conniption over the cost of tickets this year. I am going next year because I do not miss 2 years in a row and am going to actually try and get online the day the tickets go on sale next year too. Was checking up till around 12 ish on Sunday. Though, I guess I should have kept on checking and seen if the prices dropped even further after the game started. I only live about 3 miles from Qualcomm and could have easily gotten there, /shrug.

It was a 50/50 split in the crowd......your orange and blue would have tilted the scales in our favor. lol

xBxtxDx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a 50/50 split in the crowd......your orange and blue would have tilted the scales in our favor. lol

You should have been there last year. My daughter and I were getting heckled by the Charger's fans, then the second half occurred. The stunned faces were priceless and all I could say while walking by laughing was "Stay classy San Diego".

LOL, it has been that way for a long time, well, except for when the Chargers were good, then there fans came out of the woodwork.