• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone find that picture yet?

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That picture of Roger Goodell and Paul Allen partying together at Roger's house or Paul's house? Because, you know, Roger apparently parties with all the NFL owners, not just Bobby Kraft.

Two months to investigate the weight of 12 footballs. LOL. What a crock of shit.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That picture of Roger Goodell and Paul Allen partying together at Roger's house or Paul's house? Because, you know, Roger apparently parties with all the NFL owners, not just Bobby Kraft.

Two months to investigate the weight of 12 footballs. LOL. What a crock of shit.

I thought Roger was busy diddling Woody Johnson. :dhd:

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Roger was busy diddling Woody Johnson. :dhd:
LOL. Something tells me Roger would enjoy a German erotic slave dungeon.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That investigation is over. The league office will bury it because they found out it was not the Pats that were fucking with the ball, but instead a league official and the Colts themselves. The news is out there if you care to look for it, just don't expect Goodell to make any big announcement about it since he and the media whores who were all over the story all look like idiots at this point.