• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone else pissed off?

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the day after i just like to think about danny coale being an all-acc caliber punter and kyle fuller being a machine.. for a while it looked like he was the only guy playing defense.. blown coverage? fuller made the tackle, stopped ellington in the backfield? fuller made the tackle, run up the middle? you got it, fuller with the tackle.. it was crazy..

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the day after i just like to think about danny coale being an all-acc caliber punter and kyle fuller being a machine.. for a while it looked like he was the only guy playing defense.. blown coverage? fuller made the tackle, stopped ellington in the backfield? fuller made the tackle, run up the middle? you got it, fuller with the tackle.. it was crazy..

Dude is insane. So pumped we get at least one more year from him.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are K State and Michigan automatic at-larges?

Because the media thinks the ACC is garbage. Doesn't matter if it's the truth or not; I bet most of the coaches don't even watch all the games and go by box scores, and whatever ESPN says, the effin' media does.

EDIT: Really, it's all Miami and FSU's faults. They're supposed to be good every year, and since ESPN has convinced themselves that if those two aren't in the ACCCG, the conference must be crap.

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would imagine that Virginia Tech would bring more fans and notoriety to New Orleans than Kansas State.

Without a doubt. But Ballboy is right, the ACC is perceived as a total joke. While I can't really deny that, I don't know how anyone can argue that K-State or Michigan is better than us. It's a toss up after the teams at the top.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without a doubt. But Ballboy is right, the ACC is perceived as a total joke. While I can't really deny that, I don't know how anyone can argue that K-State or Michigan is better than us. It's a toss up after the teams at the top.

K-State nor Michigan is better. In fact, none of the teams like Michigan, K-State, Nebraska, Michigan State, Boise State, or Stanford have an argument for a better case. Outside of the purely subjective media and coaches rankings, most of these teams have basically the same argument for VT. Hell most of them didn't even contend for their own conference titles. Thanks a lot Miami and FSU; fucking disappointments.