• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone else pissed off?

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Extremely disappointed. No adjustments at all as usual

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone NOT pissed off? Blown out two times by Clemson. 13 total points against a struggling defense in the 2 games.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I'm not mad...

I'm just disappointed.

*gives the devastating parental glare*

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tonight's game ripped open the stitches that held together the wounds from boise and jmu last year

my inner hokie fan is bleeding real bad..

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not happy of course. We are still here. It was a subdued hokie crowd last night. Like we expected to win and we were shocked it was hard going.

It's one of those days where i wish ESPN and all would switch over to over covering the NFL. The internet sucks right now.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least we will get a better bowl match-up :(

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are K State and Michigan automatic at-larges?

The ACC sucks as a whole, that's why. The B1G and Big 12 as a whole have better football programs at the moment.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope not today

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try not to get pissed off at sports because it is just a game. I do get pissed during the game and sometimes a little bit after if we lost because I get caught up in the emotion of it. Around 15 minutes after the game, I am not pissed anymore because it is just a game.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not pissed at all actually. I am embarrassed. I am embarrassed a Dabo crew outcoached Frank and Bud and Co. I am embarrassed that we let them showboat every single play and that didn't light a fire under us. I am embarrassed that our O-Line got absolutely manhandled. I am embarrassed that some players seemed to give up too early (no names will be called out). I am embarrassed that a team ranked #5 in the country couldn't sack up and not let up. The officiating , or lack of, was absolutely horrendous as well.

But most importantly I am embarrassed we are in the ACC. Going to Charlotte made me realize one big thing. We don't belong in the ACC. Yes, we win it 50% of the time and yes, we beat nearly every team year in and year out. But we don't belong. The ACC is full of pretentious pricks. While we have very white collar careers and advanced degrees, we have a blue collar work ethic and attitude that simply does not exist in the ACC (NC State aside IMO). And that translates on the field and off. The Clemson fans were arrogant, dressed up, and frankly I think they thought they shit rainbows. Every other team in the ACC is the same exact way. Give me the SEC or bust.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not pissed at all actually. I am embarrassed. I am embarrassed a Dabo crew outcoached Frank and Bud and Co. I am embarrassed that we let them showboat every single play and that didn't light a fire under us. I am embarrassed that our O-Line got absolutely manhandled. I am embarrassed that some players seemed to give up too early (no names will be called out). I am embarrassed that a team ranked #5 in the country couldn't sack up and not let up. The officiating , or lack of, was absolutely horrendous as well.

But most importantly I am embarrassed we are in the ACC. Going to Charlotte made me realize one big thing. We don't belong in the ACC. Yes, we win it 50% of the time and yes, we beat nearly every team year in and year out. But we don't belong. The ACC is full of pretentious pricks. While we have very white collar careers and advanced degrees, we have a blue collar work ethic and attitude that simply does not exist in the ACC (NC State aside IMO). And that translates on the field and off. The Clemson fans were arrogant, dressed up, and frankly I think they thought they shit rainbows. Every other team in the ACC is the same exact way. Give me the SEC or bust.

B1G is not out of the question yet.....

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will take either. It is just so apparent when mingling with other fans. Complete snobs. The only fans I have ever actually enjoyed were NC State and Nebraska.

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really had nothing against Clemson before the game. I will forever HATE them because of their stupid ass cheer that they did after every fucking play. C-L-E-M-S-O.....N! I honestly wanted to rip my ears out.

But that game was just so depressing. Our offensive gameplan was just awful. Few things I noticed:
-We never ran on first down. When you don't run on first down, then don't get yards passing instead, you can't run on second down. Then before you know it, it's third down and you have to pass.
-Very little read option. That was starting to become our go-to and we did that very little.
-We never did any QB dives on the few 3rd and short opportunities. Instead, we would do a QB draw from the shotgun, at which point their defenders were already in the backfield blowing it up.

While we in no way deserved to win, that reffing was so lopsided that the game seem fixed. I'm not insinuating that it was, but it seemed like every chance the refs had to throw a flag against us, they did. As much as it will hurt to watch, I think I'm going to watch the replay on ESPN3 just to point out all the BS calls.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You better have a couple pens and a 20lbs of paper. It was absurd.

hokiecheme11

Mr. Manager
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im about equally upset with the defense as I am with the offense. I know losing Hosley and everyone else over the year hurts, but I never would have imagined Bud going with 15 YD CUSIONS like every down! What was he doing? Plus our corners were absolutely not tackling well (aside from Fuller of course).