• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone else have the postseason blues

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't really realize sometimes how much we have been blessed as fans in the Bay Area. I admit to having the blues right now with the Giants not being in the MLB playoffs. I have been lucky to have seen 5 Super Bowl Championships and 2 Giants WS Championships. I was even around for the Warriors NBA Championship in 1975.

That's 8 Championships so far for my teams in the Bay Area in my lifetime. Not to mention all the playoffs and meaningful games played. The A's have done great too in the Bay. The Raiders won a couple of SB's too in Oaktown.

When I look at say Cleveland and watch their fans you can see how hungry they are to win anything right now. They have had a long wait. I would like to see someone win this year who has had a long wait.

Boy when I think of all the good times I have had over the years the blues are not so blue.

How about you?

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ post of the week.

we are blessed to be in this area, especially sportswise. in my lifetime (1990-) theres been the two world series, a 9ers super bowl win(though idk if that really counts for me as i was like 4), all of Bond's records, those Sac King years in the early 2000s, the sharks being in contention every year, the sabercats for those who follow arena football.

there was that short drought but nothing like some markets have had to deal with.