• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

anybody watch game 3?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hey Schultzy....good to see you around man.....do you plan on being around for a couple GNT's this year?

Thanks man. I'll be lurking but won't get much traction over here until the Phillies' season is over (hopefully 5 weeks from now).

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks man. I'll be lurking but won't get much traction over here until the Phillies' season is over (hopefully 5 weeks from now).

I hear ya. I hate to say it man, but...I'm starting to get a real uneasy feeling about the direction our boys are heading..

Post clinch hangover my ass....they're mailing it in and that shit might come back to bite them in the butt, you know? I mean...I have faith in the boys, but..you can't just turn it on whenever you want.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is one of the few times i disagree with ya 4706. i believe it was 100% intentionally racist. that being said, i don't think wayne pulled much of a race card on it. he was asked about it, and i'm sure the reporter was suggesting the intent of racism. so he answered it the best he could.

Well after thinking about it today I am kind of more with you guys, based upon the fact that it was a banana. If it was anything else then whatever maybe it was racist, but a banana does kind of cross the line

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
got my londons confused. thought the flyers were doing the europe game. dont even want to scroll up and see the responses people made after that comment.....Still think it was racist tho.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just glad we have a player that can still score on a breakaway with people throwing shit at him. Never know when Hartnell will get confused during a play...

And no, I will NEVER let that die. And by that I mean this:

[YOUTUBE]W-up-DWGmFc[/YOUTUBE]