• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ANYBODY WANT TO DEFEND BEVELL NOW????

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Took some time off the Hoop for a vaca and I get to come back to this. Thanks Mods!!!

And sorry if I went a little overboard with the 'moron' memes...that dude was driving me completely nuts.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly he's not alone on that view.

The last play of the SB ensures those with that view will be quite vocal throughout the off season and in any game where the team comes up short next season.

There will always be a minority of people that will want to complain and coaches are an easy target. The fact that there are ostensible Seahawk fans that are unhappy with Pete Carroll as our head coach proves that there always will be.

I was strongly against hiring Pete. I was massively wrong. I will happily eat crow on that.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I too have said I was very very wrong on Carroll's hire. We are so fortunate to be alive and fans of this team at this time in history. It was a long time in coming.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There will always be a minority of people that will want to complain and coaches are an easy target. The fact that there are ostensible Seahawk fans that are unhappy with Pete Carroll as our head coach proves that there always will be.

I was strongly against hiring Pete. I was massively wrong. I will happily eat crow on that.

Pete is and awesome coach ... That's not even debatable... He also has a dam good eye for talent which is why our roster is so deep and strong... That call still hurts though... It was a serious effin gamble ... That stings and it will for a long while... That being said I still love Pete Caroll... He's done it better than any coach before him in Seattle...

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think something that gets lost with Carroll, because it gets overshadowed by the hype around the draft is his ability to DEVELOP players and get the most out of them. There's a lot less luck than many think, and a lot more hard work.