• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ANYBODY WANT TO DEFEND BEVELL NOW????

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That play was the worst time of my entire football life. How couldn't it be?

I have higher aspirations then you. I don't want to see my team come in 2nd. If they are going to get there, either win it or why bother?

How can you be happy about losing? I'll never understand it.

Yeah, it's needed here too.

62bb0fc884d4abedb1c6fbf652d363a65359527afb4400ee08f9047ea824ab6f.jpg

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. There is truth to this. I'll never forget sitting in my living room when Lynch took it to the one and my buddies, nephew, and wife started chanting 'Beast Mode' and all I kept repeating was 'Don't Pass It', 'Don't Pass It'. Everybody assured me they would never do anything that dumb. I told them they didn't know Bevell.

Now you know the rest of the story.

I was actually chanting the same thing.... I know Bevell tends to get cute near the goal-line... I was screaming don't pass the effin ball just hand it off and Lynch is gonna punch this in... Frustrating... It's something we have to live with now...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The journey doesn't mean shit. The end results is all that matters.

So then do something else until the SB and just pick a team you want to win it and be done with it.

Seriously, why bother watching the entire season if ALL that matters is winning the SB?

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You watch the season unfold and see if the team can make it to the super bowl and actually win the thing. If they don't, you chalk it up to another failed season and wait for the next one.

I'm sure the teams that don't win the super bowl aren't content with their results, why should you be?

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just HATE that you keep making me do this.

3mLydMU.png

Bo, I've let you slide for this long with out much retaliation, but I want you and everybody else to know that nothing good can come of this. See, at some point I will tire of you and then i'll constantly troll you at every turn (I work with computers for 12 hours every night. I have nothing better to do) to the point that everybodys life will be miserable around here. I will probably get banned only to make numerous new accounts and that cycle will start. I will view your profile and troll every post. Its really no big deal to me. I will then probably bring in outside sources to do the same. It really is up to you.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You watch the season unfold and see if the team can make it to the super bowl and actually win the thing. If they don't, you chalk it up to another failed season and wait for the next one.

I'm sure the teams that don't win the super bowl aren't content with their results, why should you be?

I'm not a player!

A players job is to win and entertain the fans.

A fans job is to be entertained.

If you really don't get the difference it explains a lot.

Again, football is clearly too much for you. I have fond memories of the '05 season and our teams first trip to the SB. There were great memories of Wilson's first season and that playoff win in DC. And I will never forget the GB game and the greatest comeback in NFCCG history. I could give you a lot of other highlights, but nothing means a thing to you outside of the SB anyway.

To me that makes you not a real fan. My opinion.

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't find losing entertaining.

Some of my darkest, bleakest memories were from the 05' season. I would just like to forget that season if possible. I'll never get over it as i'll never get over the wretched call that cost us a super bowl this year.

A real fan wants his team to succeed and isn't content with losing. That's my opinion.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3mLydMU.png

Bo, I've let you slide for this long with out much retaliation, but I want you and everybody else to know that nothing good can come of this. See, at some point I will tire of you and then i'll constantly troll you at every turn (I work with computers for 12 hours every night. I have nothing better to do) to the point that everybodys life will be miserable around here. I will probably get banned only to make numerous new accounts and that cycle will start. I will view your profile and troll every post. Its really no big deal to me. I will then probably bring in outside sources to do the same. It really is up to you.

False. On all of it. Go ahead and try making an alt. You have no idea how many of those we catch. Proxy? Please, that's amateur hour. You aren't going to spoof our shit.

I'd strongly advise you not make that kind of threat again.

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
False. On all of it. Go ahead and try making an alt. You have no idea how many of those we catch. Proxy? Please, that's amateur hour. You aren't going to spoof our shit.

I'd strongly advise you not make that kind of threat again.

Lol. Put an end to his bullshit or its coming. That's all.

I've been decent about it so far you have to admit.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't find losing entertaining.
Neither do I and I never said I did.

Some of my darkest, bleakest memories were from the 05' season. I would just like to forget that season if possible. I'll never get over it as i'll never get over the wretched call that cost us a super bowl this year.
Stop dwelling on that as the only thing that happened. It's really that simple.

A real fan wants his team to succeed and isn't content with losing. That's my opinion.
And where did anyone say they didn't want their team to win and were content with losing? More of your hyperbole.

I said the Seahawks did win 14 games this year and some of them were awesome. You want to dwell on nothing but the last game. And really just the last play of it. To me it's just part of the story.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I tried. Gave you fair warning. Rest is on you.

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop dwelling on that as the only thing that happened. It's really that simple.

I know, but its kind of the biggest thing that happened in the game and the reason we lost. The pain is starting to ease a little, but i'll never get over it. Trust me, the world will keep reminding me.

I said the Seahawks did win 14 games this year and some of them were awesome. You want to dwell on nothing but the last game. And really just the last play of it. To me it's just part of the story.

A story with a horrible ending. Kind of ruins the book doesn't it?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You do realize that if you persistently to access the system while violating their ToS, you can be prosecuted for a felony, right?

Making stupid threats like this doesn't achieve anything and it certainly isn't going to stop Bo if he wants to continue harassing you.

As for last few football related comments, I would stop watching football if I had your attitude. The entire point of being a fan is the journey. If all I cared about was winning the Super Bowl, watching the games would be utterly pointless.

Thank goodness Paul Allen doesn't see the game the way you do because we would be a perennial bottom feeder if he did.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3mLydMU.png

So, in other words, you cant stop yourself from being a douchebag.

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that if you persistently to access the system while violating their ToS, you can be prosecuted for a felony, right?

Frightening

Making stupid threats like this doesn't achieve anything and it certainly isn't going to stop Bo if he wants to continue harassing you.

Oh so being harassed is fine and something somebody cant stop, but if in turn you become the harasser, your going to be charged with a felony. Sounds reasonable.

As for last few football related comments, I would stop watching football if I had your attitude. The entire point of being a fan is the journey. If all I cared about was winning the Super Bowl, watching the games would be utterly pointless.

I don't know anybody that retains or rests on the journey. Its the final goal that matters. How many fans or people think to themselves that the super bowl win was nice, but damn if that fumble by so and so when we were 4-12 was the greatest season ever? What a journey.

Thank goodness Paul Allen doesn't see the game the way you do because we would be a perennial bottom feeder if he did.

Ok, if you say so.

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, in other words, you cant stop yourself from being a douchebag.

Hey i'm a douchebag and your a guzzler. We are what we are.

Last edited by a moderator:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"If you dont stop picking on me Bo, I'm gonna troll you!!!"

:lol:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's his motto,why is he taking the lost so hard? Obviously wasn't ready for the worse to happen.

Im betting his wife lives by the same motto when it comes to him.