• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Any love for the Hawks yet? Let me know...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had Atlanta tanked #5 in the east in my season preview before the season started...Don't know if that qualifies as "contender" in your mind. But while we're talking, why don't you go ahead and look up the 2014-15 Cavs as well as the 2012-13 Lakers...

There are no contenders in the East outside of Cleveland and no, #5 in any ranking doesn't qualify as a contender.

The 2012-13 Lakers weren't a contender. They were the 8th seed. The Cavs were the exception that proves the rule.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somehow every cane post ends in a reference to the heat and lakers lol

Yet, he likes to join in with Wiggy and accuse Lakers and Heat fans of being obsessed with Lebron and the Cavs.

It seriously may be time to lock him, Wiggy and lebron23james in the same thread in Fouled Out.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet, he likes to join in with Wiggy and accuse Lakers and Heat fans of being obsessed with Lebron and the Cavs.

It seriously may be time to lock him, Wiggy and lebron23james in the same thread in Fouled Out.

Add handicappers to that pathetic little boy band too

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said this for two years....Schroeder is NOT a starting PG in this league. Hawks fans have to learn this the hard way apparently.

He's better coming off the bench and just letting him go. But trying to run an offense through him is going to be problematic.

As long as he is what he is, which is basically a slightly less dependable version of Teague, the Hawks are going nowhere. No solid scoring options in the clutch, no dependable scoring down the stretch.

They'll get swept for the third year in a row, and maybe this time not by the Cavs.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said this for two years....Schroeder is NOT a starting PG in this league. Hawks fans have to learn this the hard way apparently.

He's better coming off the bench and just letting him go. But trying to run an offense through him is going to be problematic.

As long as he is what he is, which is basically a slightly less dependable version of Teague, the Hawks are going nowhere. No solid scoring options in the clutch, no dependable scoring down the stretch.

They'll get swept for the third year in a row, and maybe this time not by the Cavs.

They won't get swept. In fact, they won't lose a single game in the playoffs. They won't be in the playoffs, but still, they won't lose a game!