• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

any legitimate explanation as to why alabama did not have to forfeit games?

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
an employee of the university made the loan. that's a tough sell.

It's not tough at all, simple really. An assistant to an assistant coach made the loan...lol. Not like it was Kirby Smart.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if alabama is auburn's big brother, then i guess oregon must be our little runt cousin

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Different families you asshole!
Let's get something straight we ain't family and we never will be. Keep to your shallow end of the gene pool please we can't be held responsible for your drowning.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's get something straight we ain't family and we never will be. Keep to your shallow end of the gene pool please we can't be held responsible for your drowning.

Oh yeah, we're family....you're just the little brother with DS.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
could any of this come back and get used later...like in combination with the dj fluker case

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the barn just won their game of the season and the barner is more interested in big brother, silly barners.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the barn just won their game of the season and the barner is more interested in big brother, silly barners.

well it could potentially alter our sec west title chances. only reason i mention it. lsu's as well.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well it could potentially alter our sec west title chances. only reason i mention it. lsu's as well.
You're not thinking this through even if Alabama loses to LSU we still have to win the game. There is no advantage period now let's focus on the next game then the next and see how this plays out. If Alabama isn't going to play in the national championship let it happen on the field period.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The legitimate explanation is a legal term called "discovery." It flies over most barnbrains' heads like an eagle into a press box.

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm just trying to understand the logic. he was clearly playing in games after breaking an NCAA rule before serving any kind of punishment. typically this results in forfeiture of games.

Hahaha logic and the NCAA, that is a funny.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not thinking this through even if Alabama loses to LSU we still have to win the game. There is no advantage period now let's focus on the next game then the next and see how this plays out. If Alabama isn't going to play in the national championship let it happen on the field period.

and false. if they had to forfeit the aTm game, it could allow us to stub our foot against uga or tenn or ark and still allow us to reach atlanta depending on what lsu/aTm do.

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one more example about how the NCAA is a joke. #1, the NCAA doesn't really control football, they are simply the Nanny Police. But they don't control the media, the money, or even who gets crowned the champion. All they do is waggle fingers at recruiting and player rule violations in a sport in which virtually everyone is cheating. College football is getting to look more and more like PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING.

The NCAA anymore is simply the myopic wrestling referee who is distracted by an illegal piece of equipment on the designated loser while the designated winner enters the ring with a chair, whacking the victim on the back of the head, while the referee is "distracted."

Oh but, the Alabama player will be punished. He might have to sit out the Chattanooga game. That'll teach him.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one more example about how the NCAA is a joke. #1, the NCAA doesn't really control football, they are simply the Nanny Police. But they don't control the media, the money, or even who gets crowned the champion. All they do is waggle fingers at recruiting and player rule violations in a sport in which virtually everyone is cheating. College football is getting to look more and more like PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING.

The NCAA anymore is simply the myopic wrestling referee who is distracted by an illegal piece of equipment on the designated loser while the designated winner enters the ring with a chair, whacking the victim on the back of the head, while the referee is "distracted."

Oh but, the Alabama player will be punished. He might have to sit out the Chattanooga game. That'll teach him.

He's already been suspended 2 games (GSU & UK :becky:) and reinstated by the NCAA, try to keep up.