• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Any Interest in Jonathan Martin?

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, yeah, he's a quitter, and he's not a rookie. He walked off his team cause he got called a name. I by no way condone the actions of Incognito if he did what Martin alleges, but the guy could have handled this much earlier and much differently. It's telling that not one teammate is coming to the defense of martin and they are all defending Ritchie. I'll bet there is more to the story we have yet to hear.

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, yeah, he's a quitter, and he's not a rookie. He walked off his team cause he got called a name. I by no way condone the actions of Incognito if he did what Martin alleges, but the guy could have handled this much earlier and much differently. It's telling that not one teammate is coming to the defense of martin and they are all defending Ritchie. I'll bet there is more to the story we have yet to hear.

Maybe maybe not but with our current situation we definitely need to keep our options as limited as they are open, I wouldn't give up no high draft pick for him, maybe a 6th rd one but at the state this team is in we seriously need to work harder at improving the team regardless of what we may think happened.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe maybe not but with our current situation we definitely need to keep our options as limited as they are open, I wouldn't give up no high draft pick for him, maybe a 6th rd one but at the state this team is in we seriously need to work harder at improving the team regardless of what we may think happened.

Sublime, you are reacting. Martin, even before this latest fiasco, wasn't very good. Bring him in and you are just rearranging the deck chairs. He would take Polumbus' place. Polumbus has quietly had a very good year. So why would we give up a 6th round pick for a guy who is no better than what we have (maybe worse) and may have emotional issues? Id rather use that 6th round pick with the chance that we find another Morris or Riley or Young. Shanahan actually does pretty well with these lower round picks.

BTW, I agree with you that our problem with the OL is interior pass blocking. The entire line does a great job with run blocking, but not so much with pass blocking. We need a line that can do both. It may just require the replacement of one player to upgrade the entire until. You are only as strong as your weakest link.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh really? So a rookie is a quitter...
At least he's not a punk ass racist like Incrapnito

If Incognito was making these racist statements, don't you think guys like Mike Pouncey, Bryant McKinnie, and Cameron Wake would be doing something to Incognito? Or is it possible that Incognito uses the "N" word with his friends just like other black people refer to their friends?

Did you actually see the text that Martin sent Incognito, that said the same thing that Incognito said on his answering machine?..."I will kill you." This was being sent around their locker room because it was a silly facebook thing because the dog and chick in the picture both had "bug eyes" and looked crazy.

Again, you can't say it's OK for people to use "****a" and then get mad when they do.

You may want to see the text that Martin sent Incognito after this story broke that said, he (Martin)doesn't know why this is coming down on Incognito.

Please educate yourself before thinking everything is racist.