• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

any holes left?

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now that the draft is complete and we have the picks.. like them or not.. assuming they all sign and are ready to go.. what holes are left.. i think we met most of our glaring needs in the draft but would still like dome OL and DL help and back ups.. some special teams participants would come in handy as well.. perhaps a wr or te maybe a fullback..

what else?

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR TE FB are pretty much set unless a potential starter comes along. I'd like a DE/OLB pass rusher (Abraham?) as insurance against Collins not being ready to be a starter this year. Beyond that, we just have to hope they signed and drafted the right guys.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
abraham hasnt been signed by anyone yet.. there is also freeny.. i heard they brought in felix jones.. ??

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Felix Jones would be productive here, I'd consider signing him. The only problem is they're loaded at that position, so do you sign him and get rid of Leon Washington? Brandon Bolden?

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones reminds me of Kevin Faulk well at least his style of play... I would get rid of Bolden.. and have Washington and Jones return kicks and alternate running if need be.