• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Any Heat Fans Interested?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So any fan that joins the site now is a bandwagon fan? Fantastic logic. I would expect the from the class act that bashed Lebron for not wanting to find his dad.

Wait!! I thought Delonte West was Lebron's Dad?!?:lol:

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I didn't leave. Thanks for the broad stereotype. A couple hundred idiots left and about 18,000 stayed.

Sorry if you couldn't appreciate a little humor. The Heat bandwagon is pretty full these days. That's what comes with success.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry if you couldn't appreciate a little humor. The Heat bandwagon is pretty full these days. That's what comes with success.

As a lakers fan, you are well aware of this. Let me ask you something: Do you really think that most of your fans are actual fans? You guys have 16 titles, you have a lot of fans that are there because it is a the popular team that is always relevant.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a lakers fan, you are well aware of this. Let me ask you something: Do you really think that most of your fans are actual fans? You guys have 16 titles, you have a lot of fans that are there because it is a the popular team that is always relevant.

I would say most are actual fans as they've sustained a large fan base for many years. Things will always ebb and flow depending on success. The Lakers certainly have their fair share of bandwagoners.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At one point in time or another if you are a fan you are a band wagon fan. Every team that is chosen as a favorite that person has just band wagoned. Most chose based on their location because their parents or family or friends told them that the local team is the best. Just because you live in a city with a low IQ does not mean you have to be limited to their choices.

Ironic how I bet most of you with children teach them not to do things because others tell them to, yet you insist that is how they and others should enjoy sports.

The ones I like best are the ones with two NBA teams as their favorite. :rollseyes:

I knew you liked me from the start :suds:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you have been successful for many years.

So then, if a team is successful for many years, their fanbase is all bandwagoners? I have been a Lakers fan since 1970 when I was 8 years old and have never waivered. Does that make me a bandwagoner just because the Lakers have been successful for most of that time?

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So then, if a team is successful for many years, their fanbase is all bandwagoners? I have been a Lakers fan since 1970 when I was 8 years old and have never waivered. Does that make me a bandwagoner just because the Lakers have been successful for most of that time?

No. Did I say you were? It just gets a little tiring to hear 90% of the fan base is bandwagon. Before Lebron, we were about average in attendance most years. It's not great but we have plenty of fans. Do we have bandwagoner? Sure, but any team with Lebron would.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Did I say you were? It just gets a little tiring to hear 90% of the fan base is bandwagon. Before Lebron, we were about average in attendance most years. It's not great but we have plenty of fans. Do we have bandwagoner? Sure, but any team with Lebron would.

The way I took the post where you asked if most Lakers fans are actual fans sounded as if you were saying that because of the Lakers success, the Lakers couldn't have actual fans or that most of their fans couldn't be actual fans. Sorry if I misunderstood!!

Believe it or not, I've actually had someone say that Lakers fans can't be real fans because they haven't had any long periods of time where they have sucked!!

As for Heat fans being bandwagoners, of course there will be bandwagoners. Some will remain Heat fans even after Lebron is gone and/or someone else wins the title!! But with the recent success bandwagon fans are to be expected.

Look at this way though, having a lot of bandwagon fans just means you're a good team!! After all, nobody bandwagons the Raptors!!

Last edited by a moderator:

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Miller was just cut.

No more handing tissues to DWhine Wade and LeBum James in the locker room after a loss ;)

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Miller has an amazing collectors item up for raffle to raise money for his charities.
If interested, go to his website and follow the link to the foundation page, the look for the Riva Motorsports Can Am.

If anyone was/is interested, the raffle isn't until October and tickets are $10.

The bike or whatever you call it was there last night and is amazing, if you are into that type of thing.