• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Any book readers...

Gypsumstack

Hoopla Cash
$ 945.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just started Stephen King's 11/22/63. I'm only up to chapter 6 so far, but it is interesting.

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
HOLY SHIT!!!!! the Kindle Fire arrived, and of course when the Mrs went to the store, I had to open it and test it out!!! You are basically getting a computer for 199.00!! Its sweet, I played games, browsed..Wont she be suprised Christmas Morning, I even downloaded her an ESPN app :)

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HOLY SHIT!!!!! the Kindle Fire arrived, and of course when the Mrs went to the store, I had to open it and test it out!!! You are basically getting a computer for 199.00!! Its sweet, I played games, browsed..Wont she be suprised Christmas Morning, I even downloaded her an ESPN app :)

I might have to talk to my woman about getting her son one of these instead of a playstation personal (psp i think they're called). If there are games and you can browse the internet I think he'd love the shit out of it.

TrinDaddy

Trinconceivable!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The new PSP is going to be a cell phone as well. I think of the Kindle as more or less a mini Ipad without all the Apple bs (Unless of course you're into using itunes and such). It plays some basic games such as board and puzzle games and you can log onto Netflix or Hulu and watch tv. If young man is into shooting people, beating hookers or just into gaming in general and not so much into web browsing, reading, or basic puzzle games, the psp is the way to go (and 70 dollars cheaper)

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new PSP is going to be a cell phone as well. I think of the Kindle as more or less a mini Ipad without all the Apple bs (Unless of course you're into using itunes and such). It plays some basic games such as board and puzzle games and you can log onto Netflix or Hulu and watch tv. If young man is into shooting people, beating hookers or just into gaming in general and not so much into web browsing, reading, or basic puzzle games, the psp is the way to go (and 70 dollars cheaper)

Well, we already have an Xbox 360, Wii, 2 PS 2's, and a PS3...and we also subscribe to that game channel on DirecTv. LOL.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well, we already have an Xbox 360, Wii, 2 PS 2's, and a PS3...and we also subscribe to that game channel on DirecTv. LOL.

Jesus Harold Christ on rubber crutches...whaddya got like 10 kids?