• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another thug criminal off the streets thanks to our Legal system

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His son married Meadow Soprano.....

I've met that guy with the grey temples. I never watched the show so I have no idea what his character's name is, or what his real name is either...but he was hangin with Danny Aiello at the time.

He was all, "Have a nice night" and I was all, "likewise."

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've met that guy with the grey temples. I never watched the show so I have no idea what his character's name is, or what his real name is either...but he was hangin with Danny Aiello at the time.

He was all, "Have a nice night" and I was all, "likewise."
Paulie Walnuts? That guy was hilarious....

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait was he found guilty or only indicted by a GJ? Either way his story that the Uber driver tried to kidnap him was pretty rock solid, not sure how that failed. :pound:

He's always been a jerk, glad to see it's catching up with him.

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some guy who worked for Nails briefly on his failed Player's Club magazine wrote an article about the experience and it was a doozy!
Lenny was presented as just being totally nuts...he made the guy stay until daybreak on his interview "working", which consisted of looking at pictures on Dykstra's laptop and Lenny bragging about his Patek Philippe watch and other possessions. The editor was constantly pressured to cover Nails' travel expenses on private planes with his personal credit card and then got fired for daring to suggest improvements to the mag and it's production.
Nails was a class A asshole from the start....