• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another Season Down

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a shitty game... I hate that this was my final image of NFL for another 7 months... but it is done. Bad calls.... shitty throws/decisions.... continued clock miscues... doesn't matter anymore. The seahawks did what the 49ers couldn't do.... 3 straight years.... win the big game. Unfortunately, it is only gonna get tougher. The rams are getting better and have top picks, the cards are a QB away, and the seahawks just won the Superbowl. I mean... when you think about it the Niners had a pretty nice path to a 3peat. They fumble away the giants game where I believe they beat the pats. Last year they should have won the game, but they decided not to show up for the first half, and this year they are a play away from getting to be the ones to destroy to broncos.

Hopefully seattle fans can be a little more graceful in victory than sherman is, but get ready to hear it for a while. Stay away from ESPN... Niners fans in the northwest... I feel for you. We have 5, they have 1... but they have this 1. The new one and that is the only one that matters right now. I hope it stings the players as much as it did us to watch, and they are extra motivated for next year, and the coaches as well who stunk it up many times this year.

Anyway... sorry to ramble. I've had a couple. Just wanted to say thanks for another season guys. It was another good ride. I am done talking about seattle. They are the champs. I am not going to congratulate them because I hate them, but I give them props for getting it done. That's all I got. Have a good night fellas

:suds:

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to beat on Kaep, or Krap (however anyone wishes to call him), but I hope (and I'm sure) he watched tonight's game and realized what it takes to win with class. Granted, the Seahawks have some players no their team who are truly classless, but RW3 takes the cake compared to Kaep in maturity and composure. Instead of Kaepernackin' or whatever the hell he does, he needs to spend some time in the film room and on the training grounds to work on his shortcomings: ability to read defenses, touch passing, and time management just to name a few.

The loss to the Seahawks isn't all on him, but 3 turnovers in the 4th quarter is pretty lame. And now that Carroll is the first to win a SB over Harbaugh, I hope the coach is watching, too, because there's nothing like your fiercest rival winning it all compared to you.

And yes, the division will be tougher, and the Niners aren't getting any younger. They have positions to ponder on (starting RB, C, secondary, ILB for cover while Bowman is out, etc). This will be a very interesting offseason. Good luck 49ers, because quite frankly, you are going to need every bit of it.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't think there's been a team in NFL history that's been so close, yet so far. This is even worst than the Bills and Eagles in recent memory. Those teams were built for the playoffs. We were built to win it all.

On the subject of Kap, he needs to stop hitting the gym and hit up the film room instead.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tall -- I was about to say the same thing: the thing that kills me about this Super Bowl is not so much that Seattle won it, but that over the last three years I think we really blew perfect chances. Even this last year if any one of three plays (the two defensive meltdowns leading to 14 points or one of Kaep's turnovers) don't happen we are there in the Superbowl. They made the most of their opportunities this last year and didn't screw it up and we did against the Giants in the NFC Championship game (thanks Kyle), the Superbowl, and this NFC Championship game. That kills me more than anything.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there's been a team in NFL history that's been so close, yet so far. This is even worst than the Bills and Eagles in recent memory. Those teams were built for the playoffs. We were built to win it all.

On the subject of Kap, he needs to stop hitting the gym and hit up the film room instead.

Yeah, those bills teams were really good but I only thought they would win one of those (giants) and the other three they were outclassed. The Niners beat themselves 3 straight years when they were good enough to win it all.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to beat on Kaep, or Krap (however anyone wishes to call him), but I hope (and I'm sure) he watched tonight's game and realized what it takes to win with class. Granted, the Seahawks have some players no their team who are truly classless, but RW3 takes the cake compared to Kaep in maturity and composure. Instead of Kaepernackin' or whatever the hell he does, he needs to spend some time in the film room and on the training grounds to work on his shortcomings: ability to read defenses, touch passing, and time management just to name a few.

The loss to the Seahawks isn't all on him, but 3 turnovers in the 4th quarter is pretty lame. And now that Carroll is the first to win a SB over Harbaugh, I hope the coach is watching, too, because there's nothing like your fiercest rival winning it all compared to you.

And yes, the division will be tougher, and the Niners aren't getting any younger. They have positions to ponder on (starting RB, C, secondary, ILB for cover while Bowman is out, etc). This will be a very interesting offseason. Good luck 49ers, because quite frankly, you are going to need every bit of it.

Hopefully he makes a big improvement. Like so many teams have proven, if you have that QB, you will have a shot every year. Hopefully Kap can turn into that guy, before the window closes for the defense. It will be a travesty if that defensive core doesn't win a Superbowl.