• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another day, another Tulo injury

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, her boobs were bigger. and she has a big brother for you if you want to double-date. i was ok with that as long as you pay the tab.

thats nice of you

if you can keep the brother occupied, I will be quick

thank you

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is that cathy ireland?

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In case you are looking for a name for your fantasy baseball team this year, or, if you want an upgrade, I just found these, and thought they would be worth sharing.

Goldschmidt Happens
I Profar Dos Equis
Bay of Puig Invasion
Max Scheisser Videos
That’s What Cishek
ISO Horny
Wacha! Wacha!
Machado About Nothing
Byrd in Hand Is Worth 2 In Furbush
Orange Jhoulys

Tanaknock Knock Joke
Precious Cargo
LU-CROOOOOOOOOY JEEEEEEEENKIIIIINS
Carlos’s Twatter Feed (for Carlos Martinez owners)
You Down with OBP?
Kipniss Everdeen
Taco Bellsbury
Slumpdog Millionerrors
Rajai Against Da Machine
Wanted a Hanley, Got a B.J.
Don’t Bogaerts Da Blunt
Big League Choo
VORP Speed

Mike Ehrman-Trout
Bitches and L.J. Hoes
Divide & Conger
Can’t McCutchen a Break
Come Sale Away
Clark the Pedobear
WE BUY GOLDshmidt
The Ben Zobriety Test
Motte-Lee Crew
Stick It In Her Buchholz
A Song of Ice and Myers
StormnTheCastellanos
50 Shades of Sonny Gray
Blurred Outfield Lines

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In case you are looking for a name for your fantasy baseball team this year, or, if you want an upgrade, I just found these, and thought they would be worth sharing.

Goldschmidt Happens
I Profar Dos Equis
Bay of Puig Invasion
Max Scheisser Videos
That’s What Cishek
ISO Horny
Wacha! Wacha!
Machado About Nothing
Byrd in Hand Is Worth 2 In Furbush
Orange Jhoulys

Tanaknock Knock Joke
Precious Cargo
LU-CROOOOOOOOOY JEEEEEEEENKIIIIINS
Carlos’s Twatter Feed (for Carlos Martinez owners)
You Down with OBP?
Kipniss Everdeen
Taco Bellsbury
Slumpdog Millionerrors
Rajai Against Da Machine
Wanted a Hanley, Got a B.J.
Don’t Bogaerts Da Blunt
Big League Choo
VORP Speed

Mike Ehrman-Trout
Bitches and L.J. Hoes
Divide & Conger
Can’t McCutchen a Break
Come Sale Away
Clark the Pedobear
WE BUY GOLDshmidt
The Ben Zobriety Test
Motte-Lee Crew
Stick It In Her Buchholz
A Song of Ice and Myers
StormnTheCastellanos
50 Shades of Sonny Gray
Blurred Outfield Lines

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IWantToSpoogeInHermione

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bigD, add her to the list of over 50 and still gorgeous

kathy-ireland-licensing-expo-2013-0zsKgx.jpg

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sox win crucial game vs. Mayor's Cup rival Minnesota, 4-3

pedroia with two hits, including a run scoring double

3 good innings from rotation candidate Brandon Workman

Red Sox listed as #1 in Future Power Rankings.

bos.jpg

The Overview
A year ago, even coming off of their disastrous 2012 season, the Red Sox came in 10th in these rankings, and then second in our August update, so it's not like they fell off the map completely even during a period of struggle. They have one of the best farm systems in baseball as well as incredible financial flexibility, with a little less than $14 million committed for the 2016 season, most of which is owed to face of the franchise Dustin Pedroia, who signed one of the most team-friendly deals in baseball last year. -- Buster Olney

The Dilemma
The Red Sox have tremendous depth on the mound and infield, but their long-term outfield picture is unclear beyond rookie center fielder Jackie Bradley Jr. They should be fine this year with Shane Victorino in right and Jonny Gomes and Daniel Nava once again platooning in left, but they need to find some youth in the outfield corners. -- Jim Bowden

Make-or-break year (Law's top 10 Red Sox prospects)
Brian Johnson was the Red Sox's second first-round pick in 2012, after Deven Marrero, as a low-ceiling, quick-to-the-majors starting pitcher, but he took a liner to the face that August and missed about half of 2013 with a shoulder ailment. He's now 23 years old with no projection and should already have been ready for Triple-A, making a healthy 2014 a critical step for him. -- Keith Law

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bos.jpg

The Overview
A year ago, even coming off of their disastrous 2012 season, the Red Sox came in 10th in these rankings, and then second in our August update, so it's not like they fell off the map completely even during a period of struggle. They have one of the best farm systems in baseball as well as incredible financial flexibility, with a little less than $14 million committed for the 2016 season, most of which is owed to face of the franchise Dustin Pedroia, who signed one of the most team-friendly deals in baseball last year. -- Buster Olney

The Dilemma
The Red Sox have tremendous depth on the mound and infield, but their long-term outfield picture is unclear beyond rookie center fielder Jackie Bradley Jr. They should be fine this year with Shane Victorino in right and Jonny Gomes and Daniel Nava once again platooning in left, but they need to find some youth in the outfield corners. -- Jim Bowden

Brian Johnson was the Red Sox's second first-round pick in 2012, after Deven Marrero, as a low-ceiling, quick-to-the-majors starting pitcher, but he took a liner to the face that August and missed about half of 2013 with a shoulder ailment. He's now 23 years old with no projection and should already have been ready for Triple-A, making a healthy 2014 a critical step for him. -- Keith Law

you had me at 'red sox' :kiss:

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants are 19th
Which is fine by me... under the radar is a good spot.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bos.jpg

The Overview

The Dilemma

BOOOOO

To ESPN Insider content!!!!

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oscar Taveras‘ recovery from last year’s ankle surgery has gone much more slowly than expected and has recently led to hamstring problems as well, and today the Cardinals optioned the 22-year-old stud outfield prospect [ame="[MEDIA=twitter]444218090935443456[/MEDIA]"]to minor-league camp[/ame].
That means Taveras will begin the season at Triple-A–and possibly on the Triple-A disabled list–after initially having at least some chance to claim an Opening Day job. He simply couldn’t get healthy enough to force his way into manager Mike Matheny’s plans after playing just 46 games at Triple-A last season due to the ankle injury

Last edited by a moderator:

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too cool

giants-metallica1.jpeg

The San Francisco Giants have just announced the Second Annual Metallica night at AT&T Park for Friday, May 16 at 7:15 (versus the Miami Marlins). The Special Event Gift package includes a Giants logo emblazoned inflatable guitar and a Metallica/Giants-themed guitar pick set.
(credit: San Francisco Giants)</STRONG>​
A portion of the proceeds from ticket sales will benefit the Little Kids Rock Bay Area chapter, a nonprofit that brings music education to schools in disadvantaged communities.
Get there early, because the band will be hanging out pre-game, participating in festivities and to sing the National Anthem. You can grab tickets here via the San Francisco Giants website.

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one step down for the giants

metallica, keeps sucking since 1994