• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another Ass Whipping

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Man that was embarrassing. I wrote a thread on ESPN called Too Much Kaepernicking and everything seems to be coming back to bite them.

Kaep and all the B.S. in the off season has affected him. The 49ers are being ass whipped in front of the whole country. Commercials, playing it up , acting like you own the world has bit them hard. Aldon Smith drunk rolling to practice at 7 am Friday cracking his car up .

I wrote how teams were going to attack the 49ers and force Kaeprernick into quick decisions . Kaepernick has not responded this year and he needs to get his head out of his ass before it's too late.

Harbaugh is also to blame for not putting the hammer down on these guys. I can see how maybe the 49ers got beat in Seattle but 10 point favorite at home and you get ass whipped 27-7.

Not acceptable on any level. These other teams have done their homework on how the beat the 49ers.

The party and these freaking commercials and other B.S. needs to stop now. Aldon Smith needs to get his butt yelled at and he needs to be benched pronto to show that kid this is the big time and this stuff will not be tolerated .( I just heard Smith read a apology and asked for help.) I hope it works out for him.

It's time to get to work and win. The season is far from over and there is a lot of talent on the team but man it takes more than talent to win. It takes everyone every second on the same page.

Freaking officials did'nt help either today flagging a good hit on the first play for Whittner. That was a good hit.

The Ass whippings need to turn around and it's the 49ers turn to do some Ass whippings. Hopefully it will start against the Rams Thursday. No time to feel sorry for themselves. Let's go.

Go 49ers !!

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well said, the hype machine coming into this season was ridiculous, and with the Injury's mounting things are not going to get any easier, for the first time Harbaugh is facing a losing record and a real chance of things getting out of control. I guess you cant always have things go your way so it will be interesting to see how we respond through this adversity. Having such high expectations for this season makes this all the more painful. I think its time to temper our expectations and realize we are not the best team in the league right now and lets just hope we can turn things around and get back on track.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not dissing on you guys or anything along those lines of what i am writing right now.

So here it goes,you guys need a new RB pronto and the kid you got i do not believe will cut it unless you improve your line.

You must improve your backfield "but hey you all know that" and lastly the special teams on your team stink i mean really it is very important to have good special teams and it does not cost much to get people for certain areas.

Thats my take as a Hawk fan for what it's worth.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not dissing on you guys or anything along those lines of what i am writing right now.

So here it goes,you guys need a new RB pronto and the kid you got i do not believe will cut it unless you improve your line.

You must improve your backfield "but hey you all know that" and lastly the special teams on your team stink i mean really it is very important to have good special teams and it does not cost much to get people for certain areas.

Thats my take as a Hawk fan for what it's worth.

Gore was running the ball very effectively today along with hunter in fact its what netted us our only score of the game.

Agree about our back field it is really bad Rogers and Brown look like trash this year Reid has been solid as a rookie, and Whitner is just bad in coverage.

Our ST has been bad also we let a lot of our Special teams aces walk and it is biting us in the ass

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One other thing i forgot to add is that yeah Boldin looked good that first game and may have one or two more games like that maybe but he is not the "Guy" that will save you guys this season,that was false hope because he his speed is not there.

You guys need a deep threat,a speed down the field type player to bring the D Backs down field to open up VD etc,but i mean there was really none out there for you to sign etc so it was not like your management would not of tried i bet.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One other thing i forgot to add is that yeah Boldin looked good that first game and may have one or two more games like that maybe but he is not the "Guy" that will save you guys this season,that was false hope because he his speed is not there.

You guys need a deep threat,a speed down the field type player to bring the D Backs down field to open up VD etc,but i mean there was really none out there for you to sign etc so it was not like your management would not of tried i bet.

We know what we need.

Vamoose

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You guys need five Lombardi trophies before I care about your organizational critique.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fame got to him. 100%. Also its starting to look bad that we traded A. Smith. He is 3-0 and rolling in KC and we are stuck we a crap offense right now.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call Cleveland and get Haden. Give them a 1st and a 3rd rd pick.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If the Niners hadn't traded Smith this situation could be exactly like Any Given Sunday and Willie Beamen.

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to wonder what Alex Smith 3-0 is thinking in KC ?

I am not saying the 49ers made the wrong choice but wow things have sure got weird.

49ers and Kaepernick now need to adjust . Adjustments to what the league is doing now will decide their fate this year.

49ers need to call more screens .

Quick reads and throw long on first down sometimes.

Way too conservative right now across the board.

With all the injuries it's up to Kaep and Gore to do more. No running game = no wins. O line needs to dominate.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You have to wonder what Alex Smith 3-0 is thinking in KC ?

I am not saying the 49ers made the wrong choice but wow things have sure got weird.

I don't question the move, but it does highlight some of the things Smith does well, subtle things that he doesn't get credit for. Hits short passes when necessary, sustaining drives better, keeping field position in their favor, seemingly helping the running game with his adjustments.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no looking back. Trading Smith was the right move. I have faith this will work out in the long run. We are a team who traded Joe away. We certainly weren't going to hesitate to trade Alex.

49ersLLC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers best WR was Jerry Rice!

The GOAT ran that pre-game post pattern in a suit to perfection!

Nobody from the 49ers WR group eclipsed Jerry Rice's effort today.

49ersLLC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know what KC might want in a trade to reacquire Alex?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all gotta be kidding me with the AS SHIT!!!

Seriously, it's kinda hilarious that people are playing the Alex Smith card already. They should be more patient and at least wait til the middle of the season.

dreday

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
We ran the ball great with AS. Get back 2 running the damn ball JIM!!