• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Announcers

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we can all agree the announcers were just awful on FOX. At one point they thought tate was playing for the vikings, there was one time where it came back from commercial and the lions had a 4th and 5 and the announcer said 3rd and 17. My dad and I just looked at each other like wtf is he talking about then my dad said the score is 17-3, they must have said the score for the down. I mean how embarrassing FOX. Those were two of many, many mistakes. Its like they were watching a different game than everyone else. How many times did we hear the lions need to stop throwing quick outs? I mean you guys saw the game right? Stafford didnt have time to do anything but throw quck outs. The lions made the appropriate adjustments to move the football and instead of crediting them they complained there were too many quickouts. So FOX, pay some guys that actually know the game and pay attention to the game, its embarrassing. I know there were several more of those where they called the wrong name or number or said something just unbelievable.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite was them saying Joique Bell "picked up right where he left off". Not bad for a guy that missed Week 5 with scrambled egg brains.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they were bad. Definitely hadn't done their homework, plus they were missing things left & right on the fly. They also had Tate receiving a punt.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was the Vikings. That game wasn't getting the Cowboys vs Seahawks treatment. We were lucky Bill Walton and stuttering Bob were not doing play by play.

Next week the Lions should get some decent guys for the Saints.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was Mike Goldberg. The guy who announces the UFC events with Joe Rogan. He is doing the Bills/Vikes game next week too apparently. Twitter is beating this guy up and he is dumb enough to respond. You don't need me to tell you he is retarded but.......he is fucking retarded.:noidea:

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would subscribe to a service that offered a 'field mic' option during games - just the sounds heard by the crowd at the stadium with nobody yammering and yapping for 4 hours. This applies to every sport.

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would subscribe to a service that offered a 'field mic' option during games - just the sounds heard by the crowd at the stadium with nobody yammering and yapping for 4 hours. This applies to every sport.

The only thing they're good for is the injury updates, and rules interpretations.

This announcer you guys are speaking of, has been removed from the Fox booth.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If that includes the ability to hear the players IM down for it. I love the mic'd up segments.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was the Vikings. That game wasn't getting the Cowboys vs Seahawks treatment. We were lucky Bill Walton and stuttering Bob were not doing play by play.

Next week the Lions should get some decent guys for the Saints.

Its still embarrassing. i dont expect them to be perfect, but I do expect them to be somewhat knowledgeable and aware of their surroundings. They had about as much awareness as a coma patient in tha game.